CHAPTER 13

Hello dear 💗💗
Hope you guys are doing well 😊😊
Thank you for the reads...
It means soo much to me 🥺
Love you guys 💕💕💕

...........

As Jungkook and Taehee was busy in their on world, Yoongi standing there freeze as he never in his dreams thought of meeting Jiminie...but as soon as Jiminie comes out of her thoughts she took a step back and turning around she ran from there....

" Minnie.." Yoongi speaks...but she didn't stop and her manager comes with her bodyguard...taking her to the meeting place..

As Yoongi was going to run after her but jungkook stop him..." Hyung...where are u going...dad already called me" Taehee look at the side where the girl was before but she saw no one...

" I'm...yeah let's go" says Yoongi. Jungkook lock his car and with Taehee he went to the side where their families are... Yoongi keep looking at the direction Jiminie went ...

' now I know that you're here Minnie... I'll find you... I have to bring you back in my life...' he says ...and goes to the picnic spot.

Both the elders of the family are sitting and talking about their lives.... reliving their old days ...

" Where these kids are stuck...it's more than a half an hour that they had call to ask where we are..." Says Somi..

" Don't worry... they'll be coming together.." say Namjoon..

Somi is thinking about something for a while but she doesn't know how to bring that topic ...she knows maybe this can be a good decision if everyone agrees but still she isn't sure yet ...

Soekjini look at her friend face seeing her in deep thought... shaking somi hand ...she brings her out of his trance ...

" What ... some things... bothering you...Somi..?" Somi ..shakr her head as no and jinni nodded.

They were going to open the packed food basket as the three of their kids make way to them..

" There they are..." Says So Hyun.. Jungkook , Taehee walking in front and Yoongi behind them...

Soekjini smiles a big one as she saw her little koo...now become soo big and tall..

Jungkook look at his parents and his favourite uncle and aunt...as he saw jinni getting up he run to her and hug her ..

" Jinni...god i miss you..." He whines and jinni just laugh and caress his head..

" Well... how many times we had met ..it doesn't look like our bunny miss us ..hmm.." Jungkook just pull back and hold his tears as he used to do in past...

" Sowwy ..jinni... please forgive this stupid bun...huh.." Taehee looking at her boyfriend and got surprise how good bond he shares with her mother...now it won't be that difficult to tell her parents about Jungkook and her being in a relationship...

" Fine...you bun...well...i just hope you met us more...but it's ok..now you became soo popular and handsome.." Jungkook thanks her ..

" Well look like no one missed me..." Namjoon says looking around and fell on the mat as a muscle bunny hug him that tightly..

" Of course how can I forgot you ..joonie...my idol..you know" All of them laugh and Namjoon just hug jungkook.

"You brat ...get up from him " Somi says to her son .

" Oh...Tae yoon..sit we're going to open the food .. come..well I'm sure you have met Taehee jungkook as you guys come together.." ask jinni..

Jungkook look at his angel and smirks.. sneaking his hand behind and hold taehee's hand... as they are sitting side by side..