CHAPTER 20

Hello lovlies..
Hope you guys are liking the story..
Enjoy the chapter (ʘᴗʘ✿).

...........

TWO WEEKS AFTER...

It's been many days and now jungkook is going to have his last concert. He's still scared of what his mom told him but Yoongi assured him that he'll not let anything happens like that so he thought that the first thing he'll do after reaching back is to announce Taehee and his relationship to everyone in the family.

He talk to Taehee though they don't get much time now as Taehee is having shoot back to back and him busy in concert and travelling. They sometime fall asleep while talking late at night and Taehee keep seeing him on video call.

But on the other hand Taehee doesn't know why there's so much problem and misunderstanding happening between her and others..

It's all started with her discussing something with Yoongi when the glass of water fell on Yoongi lap and he went to bathroom for cleaning it but she also went inside to give him tissue....but as they both come back, Jiminie was there looking both of them with suspected eyes and there's something else was there as well in her eyes.

" Oh... Minnie you here did you complete your shoot already..?" Ask Taehee while Yoongi set the lunch the three of them was going to have.

" Yeah...tae but what happened to Yoongi..." She asked.And yes Yoongi they had come to a decision to be atleast civil with each other.

" Oh..um..that nothing just the glass of water fell from my hand so he was cleaning it.." Taehee explain but Jiminie still doesn't accept it she thinks that maybe Yoongi like Taehee.

Yoongi doesn't pay much attention to them..

" Let's eat guys.." Taehee sat near Yoongi as they have to discuss things but Jiminie doesn't like it .

That's how Jiminie start getting suspicious on them.Sge know that Taehee have a boyfriend but what about Yoongi.

And at the house Lisa and Jennie aren't making it easier for Taehee as well.Both the sisters always tries to make taehee's mother doubt her as why she's late from office,whom she talk late at night and all.

Taehee became soo frustrated that once she shout at Lisa but Lisa put the blame on her in front of her mom and play the sympathy card as she says to everyone that Taehee doesn't like that they both are staying with them.

That day Taehee broke down and cries her heart out ..She now just want to be in her koo arms .

But look like that the God has listened to her ...as Yoongi say that they are flying to newyork City for their new collection launch .

" Really....does that mean kook also going to be there hyung..." Taehee aske excitedly and Yoongi chuckle thinking that she look like a kid.welk she's a kid to her her brother gave her responsibility to him.

" Well...let's see I'll talk to my manager and try to match our schedule it'll be great if he'll perform while the show starts... what's say Jiminie!" Jiminie who's in her thoughts look at him and nodded.

" Then let me talk to the team...I'm sure Jungkook last concert is in New York only..." He stands up and pat Taehee's head before leaving from there.

Jiminie doesn't miss the gesture but doesn't say anything.

Taehee smiles brightly and wish God to just keep everything ok.

"Minnie... let's get going we don't have anything else to do" the both the beauties left from there and went to their respective home.