CHAPTER 29

Hi lovlies 🌺
Hope you guys are doing well 🙂
Thanks for reading...
It means a lot to me..
Well this chapter can be a surprise for you guys...
So hopefully you guys will like it...
------------------------------------

4 months later...
--------------

In Joen mansion, today everyone is busy and running around. Mrs Joen Somi is directing everyone to do this and that.

If someone come from outside and saw this they will think a chaos is going on here but no it's decoration going on for something special.

Somi went to her room and sat on her bed. picking her phone she dials a number and let the Bell ring.

After few seconds the other person pick up her call.

" Hello..." She say.

Hello... Mom, is everything ready do you need my help in something.. you know I can come

She chuckle, "no .. bun.. I'll see everything ok . Don't stress yourself.. and make sure to pick up the outfit for you and Yoongi as well from the shop I've told you about.. ok.." she say.

Aah.. don't worry I'll pick them up on my way back... Ok and where's dad , I've been trying his phone for a while.

" Umm.. he's with .. he's talking with your uncle Joon.." she replies.

Ok . Mom, I'll back soon.. ok.. bye .

Somi cuts the call and sign.

" Are we even doing right... " She says but someone call her and she left .

Soo Hyun is sitting in living room, talking on his phone.

" Yeah... I'm sending you car .. don't worry.. hmm.." he cuts the call in frustration.

Somi saw him and bring a glass of juice.

" Honey... You should not take this much stressed.. please" she massage his shoulder.

Soo Hyun took a sip of her s juice and took his wife's hand in his bringing her in front.

" I'm tired... Mi... How will things happen there's soo much going on... I don't know what to do?" Somi hug him.

" I'm here... We're are here... Just don't take must tension please.." Soo Hyun felt lucky to have such a caring life partner.

" I love you.." Somi got surprise and shys away.

" Wha... Yaah go .. there's so much work pending.." Soo Hyun laughs at her bushing face.

Everyone is busy and many guests have already arrived.

It's a big day for Joen's as today's their son's engagement ceremony.Yes it's engagement day.

Everyone is happy because their son finally stepping into a new life with the girl they choose for him and he chose himself.

On the other side, a beautiful woman just woke up from the voices coming from downstairs.

She groans and get up from her bed. Picking her phone, only to see so many notifications and messages from many known persons.

" Haah... Finally the day arrived.." she mumbled and walk inside the bathroom.

She wash her face after brushing her teeth and look at herself in mirror.

Try to smile even though tears are flowing from her eyes. She's again wash her face trying hard to hide the tears in water but look like tears can't be hidden.