CHAPTER 47

Hii lovelies 🌺.
Thank you so much for votes 💚.
Here's another update, hope you will enjoy this.
<⁠(⁠ ̄⁠︶⁠ ̄⁠)⁠>.
-----------------------------------------

Third Person Pov.
---------------------.

Soon the night if the award show came the media is all set to take over the biggest coverage of the night full of superstar and biggest personalities of the music as well as film industry.

The Billboard Awards going to be insane of this year and everyone knows that as many k-pop idols are also performing tonight but the one performance on which all have their eyes set on is of the golden maknae of South Korea Jeon Jungkook.

Jungkook is going to perform with Charlie Puth and as well going to have a solo performance of his won mix songs tonight so the whole arena is full of army today .

The venue is all set and the paparazzi are there on the red carpet to capture the moment of the entry of the stars .

On the other side at the hotel the power couple is getting ready for the night .

Taehee have her makeup artist and hairstylist around her while Jungkook is getting ready in other room.

" Mam...what about this one ..do you like it ?" They show her the hairstyle.

" Yeah .. I think it'll goes with the dress ..." She nods and they get back to work.

She's humming a song looking at herself in the mirror, there's still time left to leave . She's nervous but excited to as it's going to be first she's attending a music event and on top of that with her world famous husband.

But Jungkook voice makes her look back.

" Taehee...did you know where's my watch is , I couldn't find it " she giggled knowing her husband can't find a single thing without her nowadays.

" It's on your left side of the cupboard..look closely " she says back and the makeup artist laugh and cooed at the cute couple.

" Get it...thank you wifey.." Taehee blush as Jungkook call her in front of all .

" Awww...you both are so cute .." the hairstylist says .

Taehee shys away and look ahead to the night.

After half an hour they both ready as the other left the suite to give the couple privacy.

Jungkook comes out to look for tae and stop in middle because how can someone look so ethereal and unreal . She's standing there in front of the mirror looking back into her husband's eyes feeling the same butterflies in her stomach.

Jungkook eyes got darken and he walk to her standing behind her wrapping his arms around her petite waist.

" Am I dreaming or you really are mine ..." Jungkook whisper making Taehee squirm into the hold .

" It's real as much as the moon in the sky and the love for you in my heart ...." She says looking back into his eyes .

Jungkook smiles and hug her snuggling into her nape kissing the skin lightly.

" You're looking out of this world babe ... and you're all mine " he says possesively , Taehee loves it when he gets possesive.

" I love you hubby...." She turn around and wrap her arms around his neck, Jungkook hold her tightly and lean in kiss her lips .

Both kiss softly,living the moment where there's only love and love is there .

" Love you my bun..." She kiss his cheeks and hug him.