CHAPTER 40

Hii lovlies 🌺.
Hope you guys are doing well and good 😊.
Thank you for all the votes and encouraging comments...
Here's another chapter 💗.
Enjoy.
(⁠๑⁠♡⁠⌓⁠♡⁠๑⁠).
------------------------------------

Two days left for wedding.
------------------------

They have already reached to the venue that's Busan.

And now the bride's family is staying in half of the farm house and in other half the groom's family is staying. But there's comes a misery for the love birds as now they can't meet and see each other.

Jungkook literally start whining in front of the guests and Mrs Jeon have to take him inside by pulling his ear.

But that's not the only thing. Then he call Taehee and start saying how's he's going to stay away from her knowing that she's just some distance away from him.

But Taehee giggle and said it's a ritual they have to follow and strictly said to him that not to do something sneaky or otherwise she will not going to talk to him.

Yoongi laugh at his bunny brother and Jungkook almost break a vase in frustration.

But other than these chaos everything is well. The farm house is in beautiful location and the wedding planner did a great work for the arrangement.

The farmhouse.
--------------

The wedding going to take place at the side garden that's very vast and open area plain

Taehee and Jungkook already decided everything and finals the theme as well.

" Mom... Where should I put these ..?" Jimini asks as she brought the gifts and hampers .

" The left room it have all the gifts for the guests ok... " Mrs Jeon says.

Jimini hums and left to there , but met with an amusing sight in front of her .

" What are you trying to do Jungkook? " Jungkook who's almost going to fell from the balcony stable himself and look at his sister in law.

" Aah .. noona .. um.. nothing just enjoying the view... You know... " He nervously laugh .

" Oh really let me also see the beautiful view ... " Jungkook try to stop her but Jimini open the door to balcony which Jungkook had closed and take look at the front of the area.

There sitting few girls and in between them Taehee is discussing something with the planner .

Jungkook facepalm himself as Jimini glare at him.

" Mooo... " But Jungkook stop her by closing the door behind.

" Please noona.... Atleast you help me here. . I have to talk to her you know... I'm s.. sure she had already told you what happened between us ... So .. I need to clear it out... Please... Do something.." Jungkook beg to her with his big dough eyes looking all big and the pout on his face.