CHAPTER 14

Hello lovely people 🌹💕
Hope you guys are doing well 🙂
I know it's been like soo many days that I hadn't update...but my exam are going on..
So please 🥺 keep up with me..
Hope you guys like this chapter and please vote 🥰🥰
Thank you for hearing my babbling..
Now let's get it ✌️😘

...................

A new morning brings lots of things in everyone life... and seems like it does bring something in Taehee's as well..

She's right now getting ready in her vanity van for the outdoor shoot .It's an cosmetic advertisement,she as always looking pretty and glowing ..

" Tae ..did you get the lines .." ask her assistant.She look up from her phone and give her a nod.

" Ok...then come fast the others are waiting..yeah" Saying this her assistant step outside and Taehee look at her phone for last ... thinking why hasn't Jungkook replies till now...he's never late ..but looking at time she lock her phone and after setting her hair up ,went for the shoot and ad shooting.

" Oh...miss taehee you're here .. I'm looking forward to work with you..I'm just such a great fan of yours.." Taehee thank the director as he praises her.

" What ...will be the theme...there are two products..right!" She ask the crew.

" Oh..it's for both summer and cherry blossom..." They dictate her the whole scene she have to do ..as always Taehee listen to brief carefully..taking every thing..

" You get it .." She look at the director.

" Yeah... I think I'm ready...let's do it.." The camera got set with lightings..Taehee comes to the center..and the director gives her command to start..

" Ok... camera.. scene..3..2...1.. and.. action.." The scene started ..

Taehee comes out freshly showered and dressed up..." Hmm..why so dead and itchy..skin.." she says looking at the mirror.Then her eyes fall on the gift hamper her friend gifted her..." Hmmm..why not try this out...it's says blooming and glowing skin..." She took out the two products of the brand..taking it in her hands and flaunting it infront of the camera....she open the cap of serium first and put few drops on her face... massaging it properly.. showing the best way to do it..." It's soo great and non sticky...and smell nice too...let's try out the cc cream now...to get my ready to go look .." she open the cream and put small amount of it on her face... repeating the process..she smile and feels her skin..

" Well.. I love this gift...why don't you guys...try it out...for blooming and glowing..skin..with no iching...only gift and apply...bpurple...the skin expert...now I'm ready to go...and my skin too .."

" And ...cut..." The camera stop and Taehee smile at everyone...all of them claps..for her now they know why she's a top model...

" Amazing work...miss taehee...very nice.." says the director.

" Thank you...it's all done because of your great and easy direction..I'm able to done it in one shot...soo thank you you all..." Everyone got astonished how king and humble she is ...no ego no erogance... nothing..she's sweet and lovely as everyone say.

" Well...guyz..as Miss Taehee make our work..for less time..then pack ...up..for today.only the shoot is left we can do it by tomorrow.." the director look at her .

" Um..yeah sure ..I'll be on time..good work everyone.." they all start packing up ..and wrapping the stage things...

Taehee after packing her things up she call her driver and with her assistant she went to her company...