CHAPTER 10

Hello dear 💗💗💗
Hope you all are happy 🙂🙂

Thank you for voting and supporting me 😘😘

Love you all...

Now let's get to the chapter 🥰💜

...................................

Jungkook just came back from the company and now he's getting ready for his date .yes date after two whole long working days he's finally getting a break from practice...he thanks to God that the company postponed his trip otherwise he had already left last month...

Now when he'll start his concert from next month he wants to spend time with his beautiful angel and his brother is also coming so he's exited to have fun with his hyung...

" Jk...you have to tell mom also about the girl scandal that happens with hyung....i just hope that with Irene already got kicked from hyungs life , otherwise I'll make sure she'll see he'll nxt time...." Says jungkook to himself.

He check his appearance in the mirror" not bad..." He took his car keys and left from his home to taehee's to pick her up.

" Hmm..hm..i just hope that she'll like my surprise..." He look at time and saw he still have few minutes to reach at Kims villa...

Then he stop at one of the flowers shop on the ..." Hello miss...i would like to buy blue roses ...if you could please pack a bouquet of those for me" the lady look up and thought she hear the voice before but don't know where...

She doesn't recognise jk as he's wearing mask and bucket hat...

" Sure sir ..just give me a minute..." Jungkook look around the shop .. seeing so many flowers he thought of his pretty flower...' now I'm missing you angel...just wait a few minutes more I'm coming...' he say in his mind.

" Excuse me sir... your bouquet..." The lady hand him the bouquet and he pay the bill.. leaving the shop making sure no media is there ..he hates how sometime they try to invade their privacy...

He kept the flowers at backseat and drove to Taehee's house.

✨✨✨✨

Taehee is already waiting for her boyfriend as her parents are at an event of charity...but still she doesn't want Anna to know that she's seeing someone...

Looking all gorgeous and beautiful, standing in some casual clothes this time...she's looking stunning as always...

She's checking her phone when a car horn and knowing who's here she skip to the big gate and saw her boyfriend as always looking like a bunny...that cute smile that kills thousand of his fans how can she get away from it...

" Kookie..." She runs to jungkook and jungkook catch her by her waist and swirl her around...taehee giggle and hold him by his neck...

" Hey baby...how are you" as he set her down and peck her lips..

" I'm...soo.. good now that I saw you..i was missing you so much" she whine as she hug jungkook tightly...

" I miss you too... angel.. sorry I couldn't talk much these days..." Apologies jk...as he caress her hair..

Taehee look at her Bunn and peck his nose" it's ok.... I understand...but please kookie promise me,even if you're busy atleast let me know you're ok..." She says looking Deep in jungkook's eyes...

Jungkook thought how lucky he is to have this sweet and caring angel in his life..

" Koo... Stop staring. " Jungkook just laugh and tuck her hair behind her ear...