CHAPTER 26

Hii lovlies 🌺
Hope you guys are doing well 🙂😉
Thanks for reading 💕🙂
It's mean alot to me..
Now back to the story 😃😃
Enjoy ꒰⑅ᵕ༚ᵕ꒱˖♡...

........................

One week later...

A week passed and Mr Joen is discharged from the hospital, but told not to take any type of stress and tension.

Mrs Joen is making sure he's well rested and eat only healthy diet . Though Jungkook and Yoongi also want to stay at home with their dad but Mr Joen told them to continue working, and he's ok.

Jungkook got busy with new photoshoot and Yoongi on handling the company. Taehee is out of the city for a shoot and Jungkook is missing her a lot.

But there in Kim's, Namjoon is still in delema about what he and Soo Hyun talked about.

They still hadn't talked it out but he's now driving to meet his friend , he can't just keep his calm knowing there's something about his daughter he doesn't know and want to talk about it with Soo Hyun.

Soekjini and Somi went outside for some shopping, here in Joen mansion the two friend is having a long awaited hang out of their's.

" So .. are you going to tell me what you said week ago" Namjoon come to the point .

Soo Hyun signs and look at his friend with assuring look.

" Why you got this marriage thing suddenly in your mind..." Namjoon ask him.

" It's not suddenly... I'm sorry but there this situation is that our kids are under threat" Namjoon choked on his tea and start coughing.

Soo Hyun look at him in worry.

" The hell.. what you mean by threat...?" Namjoon shouts but stop himself looking at his friend health condition.

Soo Hyun calm him down and told him why he's saying this.

" So like I have an investigator always there to keep me updated if there is any type of threats and danger on my family, and recently I got informed that there is someone who's trying to break apart my sons and they are going to use Taehee as their aspirant for their plan." Namjoon got shocked to here that.

" And how is this connected with this marriage or bond... Can't we hire security or any other way to find them? " Namjoon questions.

" I tried but then I came to know that Yoongi knows that there is something going on ... And about security we can't keep it because my resource inform me that it's someone who knows us or very close to us... We really don't have any idea who it could be... And this marriage is a solution because any how we have to make them feel that yes.. there plan is getting successful that Jungkook and Yoongi is going to get separated.. " Namjoon understand Soo Hyun, but he still doesn't understand how Taehee will break the brothers.

" But how Taehee will play the role to make Jungkook and Yoongi apart... From where she comes in this... I don't want my daughter life at risk Hyun. I'm sure you know that.. " he says in stern voice.

" I know and I also care for Taehee but I think you don't know but... Jungkook and Taehee are dating "

And that was the the biggest shock Namjoon got in the entire communication.

" What..! " He whisper and Soo Hyun felt worried as he saw his friend shocked  face.

Even Soo Hyun reaction was same as he got to know that his youngest son is dating his best friend daughter that no even from sone days but months from now.