CHAPTER 25

Hii lovlies 🌺💜
Hope you guys are doing well 😊🙂
Thank you for your supportʘ‿ʘ.
Hope you enjoy this chapter 🥰💜💜...
(≧▽≦)..
..........

In hospital...

The Joen's are still in hospital, waiting for the surgery to be done.

Taehee is also with them, sitting beside Mrs Joen, jungkook is sitting with his head on his mother lap and Yoongi sitting in front of them.

As the doctor inform them that the surgery going to be done soon, they are just praying For everything to be well.

No one is talking, all are looking tired .

When they hear heavy footsteps and Taehee look up follow by the Joens and saw that Kim Namjoon and Kim Soekjini coming to them.

As Taehee saw her parents she ran to her dada.

" Dada..." She hug him and Namjoon rub her daughter back.

Jini sat near Mrs Joen and somi hug her.

" Jini.. jini.. look what.. happen... He didn't told us... Why" She complain and tear fills in jini's eyes as Soo Hyun being their very close friend.

" It's going to be ok.. Somi, when he'll be better scold him as much as you want ok . I'm going accompany you.. take my pink frypan as well if you want" all chuckle as Soekjini says it.

Namjoon put his hand on Yoongi shoulder, Yoongi got up and hug him .

" You did good.. yeah.. he's going to be all well" Namjoon says and Taehee smiles lightly.

Soekjini look at the sad bunny and pat his head.

" What happened to my hyper bunny huh.. come on get up i bought lunch for you all.. and I'm not going to hear a no.." jungkook got up only to hug jini and she hold him warmly.

Taehee look at the scene and joins the hug , holding jungkook in the process.

Jungkook look at her and secretly hold her hand.

" Now stop making me emotional as well... Yoongi do one thing go with Joon and you to bun go ahead and wash your faces.. and come fast I'll set up the lunch.. come Somi " Soekjini took Taehee and Somi with her on the lounge area where couches are and open the lunch she bought.

Namjoon took two of the brother with him as they fresh up and take care of their appearance.

Yoongi came out of the washroom and open his phone seeing so many messages from his assistant and others.

He called his assistant.

" Listen make sure no one... I mean no even a single reporter should be there near the hospital.. don't make any statement about dad.." he instruct his assistant and called off the call.

Namjoon hear him and pat his back.

" Uncle.." Yoongi look at him .

" Stop stressing.. ok now come on let's have lunch..." Yoongi nodded and went with Namjoon.

Everyone is sitting there on the couches as they took a relief breadth, just now the doctor told them that the surgery is done but they can't see the patient yet .

So Mr Joen is shifted in private VIP room.

" See I told you he'll fight... Now stop crying Somi and have lunch I'm sure he doesn't want you to look weak.." Somi smiles and Yoongi felt light after hearing his dad good condition.

Taehee is waiting for Jungkook as he doesn't came back.

" Umm.. dad where's jungkook?" She ask hesitatly. Namjoon look at her and told that he's talking to his manager.