CHAPTER 19

Hello lovely..
Hope you guys are doing well 😊😊
Ty for reading and voting 😌
Now let's get it...
Enjoy (◕ᴗ◕✿).
......

USA...

Jungkook right now is waiting backstage of ,as the concert is going to start soon...he had just got his makeup and hair done.

But his heart and mind is somewhere else right now... there's the thing that distracting him ..he's not able to concentrate on others because of that.

" Jungkook..let's get going...it's time" he stands up and move to the slide up to the stage.

He could hear the fans screaming and cheering for his entry...he make up his mind and thought of letting go of his worries for later..

He glows on stage with his everything...the crowd gone wild as the music start and he sang the first song...the all time favourite.. euphoria...

All the fans are waving and loosing themselves in the sweet voice of his...

The concert went up with full energy and jungkook performance was keep on going...as he's singing his last song...armies got tears in their eyes and anyone can feel that their idol is singing with his heart and soul..

Jungkook was thinking about the moment that happens last night...every thing keeps on flashing in his eyes...as tears also starts to flow...he sing with a pain in his voice....

The song ends and he give his ending speech as its his last day in Manhattan..

He bow down to his fans ...and the whole stadium only shouting his name..

Jk...jk...jk...

" I love you guys alot...it's been great to perform for you guys...i...i..ver..very thankful to you all... really...you are the reason I'm smiling...hope you guys feel the same...army... I purple you...love .. you...see you guys next time....keep loving yourself...sarangheyo....." He ends his last words with a bow to everyone...and the concert ends..

He comes backstage and everyone told him how good he was there...

He just look for his manager and told him that he wants to leave to his hotel..

" Give me... five minutes...then we'll be leaving.." jungkook change in his casual clothes and bow to his staff for their hardwork.

His manager comes and with his bodyguards he went to his car and leave for his hotel.

He open the door of his room and just lay on the bed...he's feeling soo exhausted today ...his mind still replaying the whole talk he had with his mom...and now he isn't able to understand what should he do...

He still remember her words she had said to him..

Flashback of last night..

Jungkook just come out of the bathroom after taking a shower..he's going to brush his hair when his phone rang...he thought who's calling him this time as he had already talked to Taehee just now...he took his phone and saw his mother name on it... without delaying he accept it .

Hello..bun..how is my bunny doing there...?

Hello to you too mom..I'm good what about you and dad...all good there..

Everything is ok here dear... I just call to talk to about something very important... thought only you can do that thing for me..

What's wrong mom...is Everything ok...

Yeah. It not a thing to worry just something about yoon..and someone else as well..

Who... and what about hyung...