CHAPTER 22

Hello lovlies 🌺💜
Hope you guys are doing well 🙂
Thank you for reads and votes 💗
Hope you enjoy this chapter 🥰...
...............

At night...

They reach at the hotel, and the bodyguard step out and open the door for Jungkook and Taehee.

Jungkook open his eyes and saw they had reached he then saw his love is sleeping in his arms.

" Sir ..." He look at the bodyguard and nodded his head. He saw Taehee looking tired .
" Umm.. excuse me can you cover us up.." he asked the bodyguard and step outside of the car going to Taehee's side opening the car's door he sneak his hand under taehee's knee and back and hoist her up gently.

He walk towards the hotel with his bodyguards covering them up, Taehee snuggle more into jungkook warmth and kook kiss her head.

Jungkook went inside the elevator and push his room floor. The bodyguard stay back and it's just Jungkook and Taehee only now in the elevator. Taehee open her eyes and met a oh soo handsome profile of her man. She hug him more tightly and jungkook look down at her.

" Hmm slept well huh!" He ask , smiling at her.

" In your arms yes.. so good" she whisper in his neck. And left a peck there .She looks at jungkook and caress his nape making jk left a sign .

" You're tired..." She says .

" Hmm.. just muscle are sore nothing else beautiful.. and here we are ..." The elevator open and Taehee hold him by his shoulder, jungkook walk to his room and open it.

The lights automatically got on and Taehee look at the beautiful yet cozy room.

" You like that babe..." Jungkook put Taehee down and Taehee look at the city view from the huge glass windows..

Taehee loves the night view and this is amazing as it's newyork, jungkook look at her and back hug her tightly taehee put her head on his shoulder and both enjoy the comfortable silence.

" I i really missed you tae... It's . It's been hard to stay away now that I know there's someone who have my heart with her... It's just soo hard now..." Jungkook confesses.

Taehee turn in his arms and hold his face in hers, caressing it taking everything...

" I know koo... It's same for me to , staying away from you make me realise that you're the part of my life that i wasn't even looking for but now that I got to hold it I can't imagine my life without it... You became my life jungkook, the time we spend together, those days everything is a dream ... To me that I keep on living in.. don't want to get up from it..." A tear slip from her eyes and jungkook wipe it away.

" I love you angel..." Taehee put their head together and closes her eyes...

" Love you too my bunny..." She say and kiss him on his lips, both feeling the meaning behind the kiss.Loving being together moving their lips against each other Taehee took a shaky breathe when jungkook enters his tongue inside her mouth and both moans in the kiss..

Jungkook tap on her thigh and Taehee jump on him as he carries her to the bed , dropping her on the soft mattress he look at her . She's looking like a mess a beautiful mess to him.

" Damm babe don't tempt me because I am not able to control myself..." Taehee chuckle and look at the hot man on her. She raised her hands and jungkook raised his eyebrow..

" Won't you make me yours koo..." Jungkook look at her stilled , his mind is not understanding what she has just said.

" Wha... What babe, don't yeah .. don't force yourself ok angel.. you know I'm I'm dumb.. ok... So don't" he tries to make her understand his point of view but Taehee pull the collar of his shirt and jungkook fell on her , putting his hands side on her head.