CHAPTER 34

Hii lovlies 🌺
Hope you guys are doing well 😊☺️
Thanks for voting 💜😊
A long chapter ahead..
So pick some popcorn 🍿🥤.
Enjoy the chapter ♡⁠(⁠>⁠ ⁠ਊ⁠ ⁠<⁠)⁠♡.
___________________________

Hey... Angel.. miss me baby..

Taehee gasps as she look in front of there stand a man in all black head to toe but it doesn't take her one second to know he's her Bunn.

She starts crying badly only to pull in a warm hug by the said male standing in front of her.

" There... There... Sh... Here I was thinking my angel will be soo happy to see me .. but look like she's not.. huh... Should I just leave..." He tease her and Taehee lightly slap his chest.

" St... Stu . Stupid... Ho.. how dare you.. to.. to sho.. show me your.. face.. huh..." Jungkook smiles taking all cute little fist hitting his chest .

" Why.. weren't you dying to see Joen Jungkook's face.. I mean girls are crazy to have a look at me..." Taehee glares at him and pinch his nipple.

" Aaaah .. baby . Stop.. stop.. ok.. ok.. no teasing.." she pulls back and start walking away from Jungkook.

Jungkook hold her hand and pull her back in his arms again.

" Leave..." She says sternly.

Jungkook gulps but doesn't left her hand.

" Leave Jungkook..." Jungkook signs and hear  Taehee crying, he felt his heart ache seeing her cry so he turns her around and kiss the pearl like tears away from her face. Taehee closes her eyes and kept crying.

" Hey... I'm here now.. ok.. and we don't have time tae.. please.. hmm. Stop crying, yeah and go get ready in this and give me your this ugly wedding dress.." Taehee sulks that she have to change this heavy dress again.

" First tell me , why are you so late huh... And where is she..?" She asks , Jungkook signs and took his phone calling someone.

" She's talking to hyung right now.." Taehee nods and took the clothes Jungkook brought to change into it.

As she's going to inside jungkook stop her.

" What .!" Jk smirk and walk to her only to grip her tightly from behind, sucking on her ear sending shivers to Taehee.

" Ko.. aah.." she moans as Jungkook Jeep biting her ear and caressing her waist.

" Wh .. what.. are . You doing koo.." she asks glaring at the hot bunny there fiddling with her dress zip.

" Um.. should I help you undress..?" He says with a dark intense gaze and Taehee felt tingle between her legs because damm Jungkook is just soo sexy.

" Aan.. Ani.. wh.. why.. I'll.. do.. myself.. you go.. go." She stutter a
But Jungkook doesn't heard her and pick her up walking inside the bathroom not listening to taehee's whines locking the door behind.

" Joen jungkook.. what you think you are doing stupid... Anyone can come.. you know.." she says getting scared if someone comes and didn't find her here or bride ready .

" Well.. don't worry.. we still have.. umm, 30 minutes.. and I'll be really fast baby... Let's get you out of this dress .. I'm sure you don't like it.." Taehee took step back as she saw jungkook coming towards her with a hunger in his eyes, she gulps and felt trap between the wall and his lover.

" I can't wait anymore tae... You should know that..." He says and Taehee closes her eyes as Jungkook kiss her deeply, while pulling the back zip of her gown.