CHAPTER 6

Hey lovely people ☺️☺️
Thank you for voting and reads...
Please keep supporting me 😘😘

Now let's get it to the story ✌️✌️

...........

Life has been great for both the newly.. unofficial couple..taehee and jungkook are going on dates .. spending time when their schedule is free..

Jungkook falling in love more than yesterday with Taehee ... according to him she's all he ever wanted in his dream girl...yep..she's lovely,cute,sassy,humble,most beautiful girl..and the list goes on..

On other side Taehee was no better,she loves when jungkook whine for her attention, spoil her with love and cute nickname,she knows the Bunny got her heart...now she just wants to stay in his arms and want to feel the love she had seen in movies and like her dad loves her momma...

A new morning comes with new exiting things and here jungkook is running in his closet... looking for a suitable outfit... because today is the day he's going to official asked Taehee to be his girlfriend...yeah the bunny finally got sure he isn't going to get rejected...but still nervous..

" Hmm..does this look good...hmm..no way Joen,......then this...naah..too boring......
.....this one look dapper...she's going to get flat and swoon over you..." He wear the clothes and comes out of closet... looking at the mirror he look at himself..

" Hmm not bad jungkook.." praised himself.

After wearing his Rolex and rings..with a stud in his ear..he got ready..

He went downstairs and saw his mom talking to his dad...

" Good morning mom... good morning dad.." his mom hugs him and kiss his forehead..

Jungkook bumped his fist with his dad..

" What's the occasion Joen... looking good.." tease his dad .

He look at his dad and pout.." daaad..stop..mom do I look okay...?" Mrs Joen got surprise as her son asking her if he's looking good or not..

" Now I also want to know..where my son going.." he just chuckle..and rubb his neck..

" I..i no where...just going with hobi...yeah hobi hyung.." awkwardly he says..

Mr. Joen stiff a laugh as he saw his son lying clearly to his mom..

" Hmmm...why I'm not full convince.." jungkook get up from the couch and look at his dad for help...mr Joen nod and jungkook wink at his dad..

" Come on.. sweetheart he must have a party..with his friends...don't be ..let the boy enjoy.." mrs Joen look at her husband and then his Bunn son..

" Hmm..fine but don't dare Joen jungkook ..to sneak out again at midnight in the house.." she warned..and jungkook fastly went to the entrance saying love to both of his parents..

" What do I do with this boy...!" Senior Joen just laugh ..and his wife gives him a glare.making him close his mouth..

Everyone is scared of their wives... hehehe..😅😅

.....

Taehee... nervously biting her nail ..as she doesn't know what to wear ...she's soo hella exited since Jungkook asked her for a date..but she knows it's a special one as they are going outside of Seoul..so she wants to look the best..

" Hmm..mom also out..whom should I ask for help.. think taehee...I'm sure he's looking like whole Greek god and here I'm .. looking like a zombie with this messed up hair and makeup..

" Hmm..well atleast I should start looking for a sexy yet elegant dress..I'm sure my Bunn..will like it..yes. ..sexy and elegant...sexy and elegant.." keeping these two things in her mind she open her closet full of branded clothes..