CHAPTER 45

Hii lovelies 🌺. hope you are doing well and thank you for your reads and votes ..
Here's another update.
Enjoy (⁠๑⁠♡⁠⌓⁠♡⁠๑⁠).
-----------------------------------------

Next day.
---------

Taehee open her eyes as she look around the room and found the curtains open ,she forgot to close them last night.As she try to get up a hand on her bare waist stop her and make her turn around.

She signs as she look up at her husband and smile softly at his cute morning face . Caressing Jungkook's cheeks she lean up to peck his lips making him whine in sleep and pull her more closer.

She lies down on his chest and hear the favourite sound of hers , Jungkook's heartbeat.

She remembers how scared she was when she received the gift or threat to be honest ,she immediately wants to call Jungkook but stop herself as it was his first day to go to company after marriage.

Tears forms in her eyes as she try to hide herself in her husband's warmth . Jungkook felt weight on his chest as he look down and saw his love sleeping there but frown when he heard her soft sobs .

Jungkook doesn't say anything and just hold her tightly.Caressing her back he peck her head .He swear he will make everyone pay to make his love cry

" Koo ....I'm...I'm.. scared...." Taehee speaks out those words and Jungkook felt like a failure as he can't keep her safe.

" Hey...it's ok love I'm here hmm... I'll not let anything happen...you trust your Koo right ...baby..." He asks ,she look up at him and lean in for a kiss . Jungkook smiles and softly kiss her no words needed when there's only love .

Both lost in each other ignore the phone ringing as Jungkook groan and pull away taking deep breaths.Taehee peck his lips and got up wearing Jungkook's shirt making him frustrated as that damm person can't wait for a while.

" Get up Koo...we are already late you know..." She giggled looking at kook big dough eyes and left to bathroom not before kissing him once more.

As soon as Taehee went inside Jungkook expression change into serious one and he calls the Id who had just missed call him.

" Hlo.....yeah I'm coming in an hour ...make sure everyone is there ok .." he ends the call and got up to walk to the bathroom and knock on the door with a sly smirk on his face .

Soon in a second the door opens and he chuckled before closing it behind and let's say it took them more than half an hour to go down.

Taehee blushes as Jimini gives her teasing smile when she walk in the kitchen.

" Look like someone have a nice good morning..." She nudge her making her whine.

" Minnieeer...stop..." They both walk outside to see everyone on the dinning table.

Taehee sat next to Jungkook same with Jimini who sat next to Yoongi.

" Hyung ..did you arrange the meeting...?" Jungkook asks him.

Mr Jeon got confused and ask which meeting.

" Dad I've called the management who's taking care of our models ....what happened with Taehee yesterday we can't take it lightly..so Koo asked me to arrange a meeting with them..what if we got any clue who send that..." Mr Jeon nods his head and tell them to do whatever it takes.

" Taehee... it'll be good if you stay back at home for few days until we know who's behind this act..." Yoongi suggest and Mrs Jeon as well told her to rest for now.