CHAPTER 21

Hello lovlies 🌺🌺
Hope you guys are doing good 🙂
Thank you for reads 😘
Enjoy (◕ᴗ◕✿).
...............

The concert already started as the whole stadium got full of fans, cheering for jk.

Jungkook right now sitting on the makeup chair as he's getting ready for the opening.The soundcheck went amazing as always.

All the staff is working for the concert to start .All the fans have already reached and jungkook can hear them cheering from inside.

" All done jungkookshii." The stylist noona told him.

He look in the mirror and check his look ,this time they give him different outfits for different tracks he's going to perform.

He like his outfit it's comfy and even though he have to change soon.

" Hyung...did they reach already?" He ask his manager.

" Well.. I just dropped them at the hotel same as yours, don't worry Mr Yoongi said that they'll come after getting freshen up...Kay..get ready it's time" jk nodded and took a deep breath.

He start moving towards the way to the upstairs the stage.

All back dancer already reached on it,just he's left to make entry.

Many of the vip are coming to attend today's concert,with big name like Steve Oki,Halsey,his best friend Eunwoo and Yugyeom from Korea.

He's very excited to meet all but there's only one person he's getting impatient to meet that his angel....

" Come soon babe... I can't wait to see you.." he says looking up.

" Jk.. ready" he shows his thumb up..and the stage gone all black as the music starts wilding the crowd of fans..

He comes in the spotlight and boom...the fire starts as his stage opening song going to be his all time hit Stay Alive....

Fr there the concert pick up the fire and the show begins..

On the other hand,three of the main guests are getting ready to go to the concert.

Taehee already got ready just waiting for Jiminie to get ready as well.

Yoongi also got freshen up and now waiting in the balcony with Taehee for Jiminie.

" Oppa...I'm soo excited,to meet kookie..." She says jumping in her place.

" Yeah..yeah I'm sure he's also getting impatient to see you after long time...just make sure no one get the doubt about it yeah..." He tells Taehee.

" Don't worry I'll make sure not to make it obvious..." Just then Jiminie comes to them , actually she was there but after listening to them about Yoongi telling Taehee not to let other doubt she stops .