CHAPTER 18

HELLO HAPPY PEOPLE 😊
HOPE YOU ARE DOING WELL ✨✨
THANK YOU FOR READING AND VOTING..
NOW LET'S GO TO THE CHAPTER...
............

AFTER A WEEK..

It's been a week since Jungkook went to his music tour..Taehee and him are continuously talking when they got time .

Taehee also got busy in her upcoming fashion runway.. she's going to walk for Gucci.

Right now Taehee is going to the Bighit entertainment for her upcoming project that she again sign with them but this time she is going to shoot with another female model..

She walks through the big glass gates and met with the assistant of Yoongi..yes Yoongi,they both had talk as now Yoongi is ceo of the label and he's handling everything..she even tell this to jungkook .

" Miss Taehee...hello mam welcome to our company..hope you didn't find any problem on the way.." he says with lot of gentleness..as Yoongi straight forward told him to respect the said model..

" Oh..no . I'm ok . and thank you it's my second time working with you guys... I hope all things go well ..is the team is already there for the meeting..?" She ask as they walk to the elevator and the assistant press the 10 floor button..

" Yes..mam it's just you and Miss park are left to arrive..as you are already here...we have to look forward to meet Miss park." Taehee nodded and thought with whom she's gonna get paired up with.

They reach to the floor and walk to the conference room as the assistant show Taehee the way..

She gracefully walk in the room and everyone sitting there got astonished from her presence as they look at the beauty in front of them, that's the aura of Kim Taehee..

" Hello.. everyone.. hope you are all well.." she respectfully bows to all the team of directors and creatives...then she look up and saw Yoongi sitting on the head chair in the centre of the table.

" Welcome...Taeheeshii..." Yoongi stood up from his seat and walk to her.. offering a handshake..she gladly accept it..

" Like wise.. Mr Joen..it's going to be great working again with you guys.." she says and Yoongi ask him to take a seat.

She sat next to the director that directed jungkook and her in the mv.

Now they all are just waiting for the other model Taehee gonna pair up with.

" Lee ..did you told Miss park, assistant that everyone is already here ..and it's not good to make them wait .." Yoongi says to his assistant who flinch with the coldness in his voice.

" Si ..sir . I'll just ..make them a call... excuse me.." Lee went outside of the room and was going to make call to them when he saw the elevator open and there step out Model Park.

He skip to them and bow ..

" Hello... Miss Park..I'm.. we're just waiting for you all... please come ...this way mam."

The all three make way to conference room and step inside.All the members look up and saw the model with her assistant.

Yoongi after seeing them got up and walk to them..

" I'm happy to meet you...Miss Park Jiminie.." Taehee look up from her phone and saw the model...she thought she's soo beautiful and gorgeous..

" Likewise... Mr Joen.. likewise..well my agency told me that this project is for the donations as well for orphanage that's the only reason I'm here now if without any delay we start the conference...it would be great..." Yoongi look at her with smirk on his face .