CHAPTER 24

Hii.. guys 💗💗
Hope you guys are doing well 🙂
Thank you for reads.. it's 15k.now...
It means a lot to me 💜💜
Enjoy ◉‿◉🥰💜..
............

In Seoul..

As soon as they landed , they have to go to their respective workplace as they have things to go with.

So Taehee with Jiminie left in one car and Yoongi went to the company in another while Jungkook have to leave for an VIP screening of his best friend Cha Eunwoo drama.

Yoongi reached to the company, as Jiminie and Taehee as well follow right behind him.

They all have to discuss about the success and the more collaboration for the future.

As they have a event next weekend but this time in Seoul only.

Everyone is right now sitting in the conference room and discussing about their upcoming events.

" Well you guys know that the event gone amazing so now everyone have high expectations from us." Yoongi says .

" So I want you guys to complete all the preparation as well al the banners and advertising should be done in next three days .. make sure everything be on time" all nodded and the meeting got over.

" Taehee I'll leave then I have to go somewhere.." Jiminie stated.

" Ok then take the company car, and bodyguard with you.. the media right now is very hyper to interview you guys.." Yoongi says to her.

" Umm sure.. I'll see you guys" Taehee hugs her and Jiminie just give Yoongi a nod and left from there taking her bag.

" With whom you're going back tae..?" Ask Yoongi.

" I think I have to call my driver oppa..." She say to him as she took her phone out.

But Yoongi stopped her.

" Come I'm also leaving.. I'll drop you" She first says no .

" Come.. or else if my bunny brother got to know i let his so precious persons leave alone.. he'll be mad" Taehee giggle and follow Yoongi to his car.

Yoongi being a gentleman he is open the car's door for her and Taehee thanks him.

Sitting in the driving seat he turn on the engine and turn to outside of the parking.

" So oppa, where did kookie went?" She asks.

" His friend's drama premiere is today so he have to attend it.. " Yoongi says and took a turn to Taehee's home.

As they both are driving, a sudden phone call disturb them.

Yoongi look at it through the car's system of phone connect.

" Mom.. " he whisper and thought why his mom might be calling.

He ok it and put it on speaker.

" Yeah mom.. " he says .

" Yoo... Yoongi.... Come.. come fast ... Son.. " Yoongi pull the breaks and Taehee look at him in concern as she hears his mom crying.

" Mom... Mom what happened.. why are you crying... Mom.. " he say desperately.

" Yoongi.. you.. your dad... Please come... Yoongi... " Sobbing can be hear from other side.

Yoongi without thinking turn to the other side of road and start driving on full speed.

Taehee rub his hand to make him calm.

" Mom... Mom.. where are you... And what happened to dad... God mom say something atleast... " His heart is beating fastly he's getting nervous now.