CHAPTER 8

So Hello friends 🤗🤗
I'm hoping you guys are liking the chapters soo far....
Please do comment and let me know..

Well here is NXT update..

.............

Jungkook and Taehee both are watching the last movie of series Harry Potter..now .both are full on sleeping mode but still trying to open their eyes as Taehee want to watch the amazing ending..

" Tae ..tae..babe... come on get up..let's sleep..yeah.." taehee who was dozing off got up and look at jungkook with a pout ... raising her both hands to his boyfriend..

" Hmm... want me to carry you princess...huh!" Smirks jk..but got a light hit on his head from taehee..

" Stop..team teasing me..you..you Bunn..and pick me up you slave.." order taehee with her head high..and jungkook chuckle at his drama queen..

Jungkook pick Taehee in bridal style,as she wrap her arms around his neck.. snuggling in it..

" You're soo warm .." whisper taehee and jungkook just keep on walking towards his room.. listening to her soft murmur...

He open the door and close it behind,taking taehee to the bed laying her down carefully..he caress her hair and cover her with warm blanket.... kissing her forehead..as he stands to leave the room,taehee stop him by holding his hand...

Jungkook look at her down...and asked her " what ..do you need something..?" Taehee look at him and shake her head as no..

" Then..!!" Jungkook put his hand on her cheek..

" Where are you going...come.. give me cuddles..." As she pouts and show her puppy eyes.

Kook smiles and kiss her palm.." I've thought.. you'll not be comfortable to sleep with me on same bed..." Softly jungkook answer... taehee took hold of his hand and kiss on it same like jungkook did...

" Why wouldn't I... I've told you before also...I'm most comfortable with you...and I also need to cuddle my living big muscle bunny..." Giggle taehee.

" What come...fast..." Says taehee glaring at her Bunny..but to jungkook it look very cute..he laughed and stand up to only went to other side of bed and took of his sleeper..only to took out of his hoddie and throw it on the couch...

Taehee blush as she saw jungkook taking out his hoddie...not wearing anything under it..all the muscular body in display.. jungkook look at her and laugh loudly...

" What...now I'm showing you my muscles...why are you hiding your face...huh...look at your mr Handsome.." she whine and still peaks threw her finger ... cheeks getting red ...as she took a look at her Greek god looking boyfriend...

' god...how delicious those abs look...and that hard chest ...what's happening to me before I've never noticed some one body this..way..but wait..he's my boyfriend..so i can check him out..yeah..taehee...it's your right..' she says in her mind..

" Yeah .it's your right to look at your boyfriend... afterall I'm your..." As Jungkook says in her ear.. lightly biting on it...

Taehee look at him ...this man in front of her is her man...and she loves him soo very much ..
Jungkook look at her...and took her hand putting it on his chest ...sliding down..she got red like strawberry..and hits on his chest ...going to sleep as she hides her face in blanket... whining..about how he never leave any chance to tease her..

And there sit the bunny with his famous bunny smile...proud to mer her girlfriend go all shy-shy...

" G'night love.." says jungkook as he peeks in blanket...