CHAPTER 48

Hii lovelies 🌺🌺.
Thank you so much for votes 💚.
Here's another update.
Enjoy ♥⁠╣⁠[⁠-⁠_⁠-⁠]⁠╠⁠♥.
---------------------------------------------------

Third Person Pov.
---------------------

After few months.
********************

" JEON JUNGKOOK......GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE....."

" JEON YOONGI.. LEAVE THIS ROOM THIS INSTANT....OR IM GOING TO BEAT YOU...."

Both if the brothers are thrown out of their own room and walk downstairs to the garden only to hear their parents laugh out loud .

" Oh my go...God....I'm..so happy today.....the karma is hitting you back....your mom literally throw me out of the house during her both pregnancy...so I hope you enjoy you stay out ....sons.... fighting!!" .

Jungkook and Yoongi look at their father with done face and left to outside groaning as they both are tired from work .

" Hyung.... I didn't know getting my wife pregnant going to leave me homeless " Jungkook whined looking at his room.

" Same kook.... I would have stayed childless..." Yoongi grumble but both start missing them now .

" Hyung...." Yoongi hums as he look at his brother.

" Am I going to be a good dad....?" He asks looking down .

Yoongi pat his back and saw the sky full of stars above them with a smile," honestly kook , I also ask myself the same thing again and again....but I know one thing that we'll try our best to be better...." Jungkook smiles and nods his head .

Well this is nothing new in Jeon mansion now as the both of of the daughter in law of Jeons are pregnant. Yes both and the family is top of the world when they came to know about this news .

Few months back.
********************
Everyone got busy in their life as so on . The Jeons are organising an charity event where all the big personalities going to come and donate for the child who are un privileged and orphan .

Jimini is making the list of the guests and Mrs Jeon is telling her the names of VIP too .

" Mom.. should I add Mr Jen as well... I don't think he'll able to make it ,as he's in abroad?" She asks looking at her mother in law.

" Hmm .. add it for now , we'll send the invitation it's upto him if he'll come or not ok..." She nods and type it on her MacBook.

As she's going through the list once again suddenly she felt weird as the lungs fill up with water and she drop the MacBook and ran towards the bathroom making Mrs Jeon and other maids worried.

" Jimini....Jimini....are you ok dear..." She went after her and found the bathroom door slightly ajar ,Jimin puke in the basin as she felt herself getting faint .

But before she could drop on the floor Mrs Jeon comes and hold her .

" Jimini....Jimini...dear ..open your eyes....Anna ...Anna...call the doctor... immediately..." She yells and with the help of other head maid she took Jimini in the room downstairs.

She rubs her hands as her skin felt cold ," go and bring a glass of water....fast..." She said while trying to make her wake up .

" God ...what happened..." She look at the maid and took the glass before taking few water drops and sprinkling on Jimini's face , repeating the action soon Jimini open her eyes and look around.