CHAPTER 39

Hii lovlies 🌺
Thank you for the votes and encouraging comments..
It means a lot 😊😊.
Here's another chapter 💗💗.
Enjoy ♡⁠(⁠>⁠ ⁠ਊ⁠ ⁠<⁠)⁠♡.
___________________________

Seoul.

Breaking news: The famous golden maknae of South Korea Joen Jungkook getting married to the diva if fashion and supermodel Kim Taehee. The couple was seen in a high brand showroom shopping for their wedding. Their label agency clarify that the couple is tieing the knot by next week.

That's the only news which is headline for days now. Kim Taehee and Joen Jungkook getting married.

Both the Joen's and Kim's are very excited and looking forward to the most beautiful day .

Jimini already took the responsibility for the wedding preparations to arrangement.

The invitation are sent to the biggest personalities of the industry and their close relatives too.Even though both of them wanted to keep it private but their families said that they should enjoy every bit of it as in Yoongi and Jimini wedding there was a whole Chaos happened.

Now at the moment Taehee with her best friend that's her soon to be sister in law shopping for her jwellery with the wedding dress.

" Tae.. look this one will match" Jimini suggest her showing a beautiful simple piece of necklace with earrings.

" No... Minnie... I don't like the diamond shape.." age pouts and said.

Jimini look at her and saw a sadness on her face.

" Hey ... What happened , huh! You look sad Taehee..." Taehee huff and look at her friend.

" It... It's just I'm very stressed... The wedding day is getting near .. and I'm.. I'm nervous.. what if things doesn't go as we thought..." She babbled that makes Jimini laugh .

" Yaah .. here I'm tensed and you're laughing" she complains and look at the other side.

" Ok.. ok.. i will not laugh... But hey, it's going to be ok.. hmm.. everything" she assure her and they both finally took the best pieces of jwellery.

After getting out of the showroom, they thought of eating something.

" So where to?" Jimin asks and Taehee said McDonald's.

Now they both are sitting there enjoying their meal. Taehee is continuously checking her mobile making Jimini chuckle.

" Tae... He must be busy , you know otherwise he never forgets to reply to your message " tae hums .

" Well Minnie.. how does it feel...? " She asks her friend.

Jimini got confused and told her Elaborate.

" How does it feel to get married you mochi .. " Jimini make an ow face and smile brightly.

" It's very nice feeling Taehee.. you especially when you took those vows with the person you love so much... The feeling is just out of the world... And I'm sure you both will get every happiness in the world on that day.. " tae nods and think about all those moments she spent with Jungkook.

" Let's go Minnie.. I'm sure everyone must be thinking where we went.." they paid and left from there .

Taehee comes there with her own car and Jimini comes with driver , they separate their ways and Taehee starts the car after sending off Jimini.

She took the way to the Bighit entertainment.

As she parked the car in the underground parking lot, getting out of it. She look at her phone screen still not getting any answer from Jungkook.