CHAPTER 12

Hello friends 😃😃

Hope you all are fine and happy...
Thank you very Much for your support 💘😊
Thank you for reading and voting for my story ☺️🙂☺️
Love you guys very much 😘😘

...............

Weekend comes very soon and the Kims are already in their farm house...Taehee is feeling amazing to br here as it's in beautiful greenery ...the view is beautiful.

By this area she remembered when jungkook took her to his cottage in mountain...she blushed as she remember the first time she spends the night with him....she's wishing to see her bunny...it has been more than two days ..

She just has woken up and now she's getting ready as the Joen family is going to reach there...soon .

She is excited to meet the Joen couple to her they are all cute ... maybe meeting their sons would give her chance to make new friends.

She pick her outfit of the day and went to the bathroom.

Soekjini is invested in making sure everything is ready..they all are going for a picnic together and she's cooking everything by herself...not wanting the maids to cook...

" Joon...are you ready..." She shouted from kitchen.

Two pairs of hands sneak around her waist and she gasp... Namjoon hug his wife from behind and put his head on her shoulder.

" What are you cooking honey .." jinnie ..look over her shoulder...

" Taehee's and everyone favourite dish..I'm soo very happy after long time we're going to spend time together..." Namjoon kiss his wife cheek..

" Yaah...what are you doing...what if Taehee walk in..." Jinnie push her husband.

" Well ..my parents romance are going on...god am i watching a drama" both of them startled and look at their daughter coming down.

" Good morning dada..."

" Good morning princess..how was your sleep.." ask Joon as Taehee hug her dad and Namjoon kiss on her head...

Jinnie smiles looking at the father daughter duo..they both are the reason she lives for..

Taehee then hug her mom..and kiss on her cheek..." Good morning mom... what are you cooking..hmm..it's smell nice.." she took a sniff of the dish ..

" Guess... your favourite..." Answer jinnie.All the three of them sit on the cozy warm dining table and started their breakfast...

" Joon...till when they'll reach here...did you call soo Hyun..." Namjoon check his phone and saw the message of Soo Hyun telling him they are on the way...

" Oh they are on the way to here ..." Taehee look at her plate and sign...oh how she wish her koo to be here as well...

" Baby...go get ready...as soon they'll be here we'll leave for the picnic destination...yeah" Taehee nodded and went to her room...she took her clothes she's going to wear for picnic... nothing too fancy just some summer collection...she pick her bag and put the necessary things as well like her sunscreen,power bank,her makeup and perfume...

Then she took of her clothes and change in the new ones... brushing her hair she look at the mirror..." Maybe this will do... I'm missing you koo..." She pouts and look at jungkook pick on her phone.

She closes her eyes and thought of taking a power nap till the other come...

" Kook ... aren't you coming with us...baby?" Jungkook comes running to the entrance as his mom call him..