CHAPTER 16

Hello lovely people 🌹🌹
Hope you guys are doing well 🙂🙂
Thank you for your support and vote for the chapter 🥰💜
It's mean so much for me...
Now let's get to the chapter..
Hope you guys like it 🙂🙂
.........

As Jungkook went to be done with his work Taehee with the gift that Jungkook gave her ran inside and sneakly goes to her room.

As her mom right now making the Breakfast..she thought of taking a fresh shower,she singing her favourite sont that's her boyfriend's 'still with you...' took out her necessary things and go to bathroom for shower ..

She after taking a 15 minutes shower and cleaning her body ,she comes out with towel wrapped around her ...she pick up the shopping bag that Jungkook gift her.taking out the dress from it..

She got amazed how good that dress look,it's totally her type.She touch the material of the dress that's feels soft ...she then look at the time and rub to wear the dress. .

After getting in the dress ,she start doing her hair ..she kept it less makeup and wear her favourite earrings and bracelet...

Getting her heels she got ready...

" Hmmm.. I think it's better.." she chose her handbag and skip to downstairs because now she have to tell her mother about this .. making a n excuse so that she let her go .

Jinni making breakfast in the kitchen as she got hugged by her daughter.. she smile..

" You get ready... come on have breakfast it's almost ready..yeah" Taehee bite her lip and stand in front of the counter... jinni look surprised to see her daughter all dress up in early morning..

" Baby...are you going somewhere..?" She asked curiously.

" Ummm.yeah momma actually I have a shoot and just got a call from ...from the company that I have to come...it's far from here and I'll be late to come....so I want to tell you before leaving.." she thank God that she didn't stutter or else her mother will know she's lying.

Jinni for some time didn't say anything so Taehee got scared thinking isn't what she had said was convincing enough...

" Well...you can go it's your work afterall,but first eat something or I'll not let you go...get it" Taehee Nodded her head and both mother and daughter have breakfast together.

" Well...mom I'm going now ok ,I'll call if I have to stay or I'll be late...take care love you mom.." she kiss on her mom cheek..

" Bye..take care of yourself...and don't get too much exhausted...hmm..love you too baby ." Jinni kiss her forehead and Taehee took her purse bidding her mother bye she went outside and make a call to jungkook.

As she's calling him ,he saw a car drive in front of her house and she knows it's her boyfriend.

She fixed her hair and leave from the big main gate.

Jungkook was still inside as Taehee open the door of passenger side and get inside.

" Kookoo...hello.." she greets jungkook with a big smile and Jungkook hug her... tightly kissing her on side head..

" Hye babe..." They hug for a good moment,they miss each other.

" Well..how I'm looking. " Jungkook break the hug to take a look at his baby and bite his lips...god how he became soo lucky to get her ..he thought.

" As always soo beautiful and breathtaking..angel" he kiss her on lips and Taehee respond..both taking time to mold their lips together...but there's no hurry ...it's a kiss with love .