CHAPTER 49

Hii lovelies 🌺🌺.
Hope you all are well and healthy..
Here's another update.
Enjoy ♡⁠(⁠>⁠ ⁠ਊ⁠ ⁠<⁠)⁠♡.
---------------------------------------------------

Third Person Pov.
---------------------

Well it's an celebration party in Jeons mansion and the two good news deserve a celebration right. All the big personalities and industry big faces are invited and as well as the media is waiting eagerly to interview the top hot couples of Korea.

The mansion is decorated and looking very marvelous. Mrs Jeon and Mrs Kim doesn't left anything back and make sure things are all the best of quality from decor to food and to music .

But in yoonmin room Yoongi is trying to not to bang his head on the wall because his wife is giving him a hard time while choosing a suit for him.

" Minnie... baby, listen this party is not for me ok..it's for you my dear wife so please can I just wear this one , I've already changed five suits the guest must be waiting downstairs to... please babe .." he try to to convince her and Jimini glare at him making him gulp in fear .

" Ok Mr Jeon...you wear this but br ready for your punishment afterwards" spatting that she left the room . Yoongi took a deep breath and thought he'll accept any punishment later on.

" Please God let me get sleep this night..." He prays and start getting ready .

He got ready looking all handsome and hot and went outside to look for his preggy wifey . And found her in his mother's room eating her favourite sweets.

" Here you are ...mom look he's here now scold him " he look at both the woman with confused eyes.

" What did I do?" He asks but Mrs Jeon twist his ear making Yoongi yelp in pain .

" Aaah...mom..wha .what are you doing?" He his as Mrs Jeon leave his ear making it turn more red.

" You tell me ,how dare you to make my daughter sad huh?,if she's asking you to change then change and if she's asking you to dress up well then dress up..." Jimini giggle out loud making Yoongi look at her in adoration.

" Ok...my dear wife I'm sorry.. I'll let you dress me up but now we have to go down I'm sure dad must be thinking where we left ..." The three of them goes downstairs but that's not the case with the young couple who's right now eating each other faces like there's no tomorrow.

Jungkook try to step back but Taehee pull him back on the bed and bite his lip making him groan . He snake his hand hold her tightly but carefully and flip them .

" Babygirl ... You know we have to go downstairs right... and we certainly not ready yet" he chuckled looking at her pout and peck her lips.

" But ..but I.. I want you..." She whisper and Jungkook try hard not to fuck her right there .

" Oh love ... I want you too...you can't even tell how much I'm holding myself back..but let's get ready ok...but after party we'll have our own party what's say...". Taehee smirks before pushing him back and sitting on his stomach.

" Well Mr Jeon let's say ... I'm not in the mood now...you can have party'with yourself enjoy " she got up but not before thrusting into Jungkook's hard on.

Jungkook clench his fist and took few deep breaths before looking at his wife who just left inside the bathroom.

" Oh you just wait Mrs Jeon Taehee... I'm going to enjoy you a lot after party.." he got up from bed and walk inside the closet and chose himself a suit .