CHAPTER 31

Hii.. lovlies..
Hope you guys are doing well 😊
Thanks for reading 💕
Hope you like this chapter 💗..
------------------------------------

Same night .
_________

Mr Joen and Mrs Joen are attending guest and now the engaged couple is receiving gifts from guest as well as family friends.

Yoongi is keeping his eyes on everything because there's someone he really need to find .

" Oppa... Did you see her .." whisper Taehee.

" Umm.. no . But I'm sure she's here , my assistant told me that her car is parked here only." Yoongi put a fake smile on his face.

" God... Wha .. what if she did something to koo... I.. mean you know she... She's .." as she trying to say suddenly someone clear their throat and both the couple look at them.

Yoongi body goes stiff As Taehee look at them in confusion.

" Hello... Mr Joen Yoongi.. after long time I must say..." Says none other than Lee Jieun standing there with a man behind her.

Yoongi glare at her and Taehee look at him and by seeing his expression she can tell that she'd the one they were looking for.

" Oh.. hello Miss Lee.. thanks for coming, meet Taehee my fiance." Yoongi stood up with Taehee and offer her a handshake.

" Oh.. how can I miss such an important occasion... And hello Miss Taehee, I must say I didn't thought that Mr Joen will have such a taste in choosing his wife..." She smirks but Taehee can get the negative vibes from her.

Taehee hold Yoongi by his arm and smile at her.

" Oh... Well what can I say .. not everyone can be a Joen you know.. well thanks for coming.. Don't leave before having dinner Miss Lee.." Taehee says and Yoongi got surprise to see her speak like that as she's always sweet and humble.

" Um.. sure.." Jieun left from there and Taehee took a deep breath.

" She's a witch ... I must say " Taehee cursed under breath startled Yoongi.

" Hmm.. well she is.. but now we have to keep a look at them to found who's the one from your family that is involved in it.." Taehee got sad thinking how can someone betray their own family.

" Tae you're alright..?" Yoongi is concerned about her.

" Yeah .. I'm ok.." she smile a little but her eyes are telling another story.

But there's another pair of eyes those are looking at Taehee with same concern.

Jungkook is boring holes in the couple or let's say fake couple, he's very angry at the moment but still couldn't do anything until he talks to his brother once.

Jhope is looking at the younger Joen stern face and thought of asking him what happened.

" Nothing hyung... Hyung is Yoongi hyung dating Taeheeshii.. from long time.. I mean I don't remember" he tries to take some past incidents from hobi.

" Um . Not really you know.. it's just they met some . Some months ago only.." Hoseok felt bad for lying.

Jungkook hums but he isn't fool to not know that jhope is hiding things from him as well.

So mostly everyone knows except me... But just because I lost my memories.. he says in his mind.

" Kook.. let's go meet your friends are here.." Jungkook look up and saw his friend from idols group are here . He got happy and walk to greet them.