CHAPTER 1

Hey guyzz thanks for 50 + reads...it's means soo much to me ☺️☺️☺️

Well , hope you guys keep supporting me like this and let's get to the story now ✌️✌️✌️

🖤🖤🖤🤍🤍🤍🖤🖤🤍🤍🖤🖤🤍🤍

JK!JK!JK!JK!JK!....

JK!JK!JK WE LOVE YOU!!!

Everywhere..only one name can be heard that's JK aka the world' s one of the most famous and loved k-pop idol...that's the golden boy Jk Joen jungkook..

The whole stadium is full..and now the stage ending being soo grand.. jungkook going to perform last song of the night and the crowd going crazy as it's one of the most streaming song ......" Stay alive" .

Jk..did you get ready.....ask the manager nim .

Yeah! ,Im nervous though it's first time performing stay alive in front of everyone.... chuckle the team looking at the golden idol of their being soo nervous..

Don't worry kook you'll do great... come on guys it's time..... jungkook with backup dancers got on the stage .

The lights got off and the music fills the stadium ,as soon as Jungkook start singing the fan bomb start waving....

Everyone got mesmerized with jk voice..

After the song hits his last choreo, the fans got wild .... whole stadium was on fire .

Now it's time for speech of jk...the good bye for now and promise for coming back.

' I am..well..you guys..all of you are the only reason I am here standing, living my dream... thank you army...for all the support, love you guys give to me....I'm not good with expressing my emotions...but i hope you guys got that i love you all soo much with my songs....it's all you ...that made me what I am today....

ARMY..sarangheyo....i purple you..guyz...let's meet again with some music...till then keep loving yourself and ... take care....I LOVE YOU ARMY........ jungkook eyes fill with tears..

He wave his hands and bow to everyone in the end ,the fireworks starts...and with that the show ends there...

.............................

After getting changed into some comfort clothes,he thanks everyone for their hardwork and left to the hotel...

After taking shower,he took a glass of wine and sit on couch...and dial his favourite person number.

" Hey hyung...how are you.did you saw the concert....was i good?" Yoongi from other side chuckle .

" Relax.. KOOK...you were amazing as always yeah..i never doubted my brother.." jungkook smile sheepliy .

Yoongi and jungkook are soo close to each other but Yoongi living in USA it becomes difficult for them to meet often...

" Hyung when are you coming? "