CHAPTER 5

hey beautiful people....how you're all doing 😁🤩

Be happy and healthy 🙂☺️

Well I'm back with another update ✌️😘😘

Hope u guyzz liking my story soo far... please let me know in comment section..

Do vote 💜🌺 and comment ✌️✌️

Now back to story...

................................

FEW DAYS LATER.....

An angel sleeping peacefully, dreaming about one bunny who she's been meeting for a while..

" Tae...tae...Taehee...baby..get up..it's already 11am..now , you'll be late for your shoot."

Her mother look at her princess....caress her hair as Taehee stirs from her sleep" goo..mornin..mama.." she mumuled.. rubbing her sleepy eyes..

Soekjini kiss her forehead and hug her,she enjoys her mother warmth..." Hmm...good morning sweetheart...now get up...you have a shoot today..." Taehee got hyper after hearing her mother...

" Shit...shit..mommma...why didn't you wake me up...early...." Her mother shakes her head.
.
" Well ..miss Kim.. you're sleeping like you were awake whole night...huh...now come fast and don't even think about leaving before having your breakfast...." Her mother look at her side and saw her already in bathroom...

She left from there letting her get ready...

Taehee ... freshly showered comes out and went to her closet...

She pouts thinking what should she wears...then only her phone rings and shows...the name..

'MR.BUNNY💜💜🐰'

she received it and put on speaker...

''MR.BUNNY💜💜🐰

Hey ..angel..what you doing..hope I'm didn't disturbed you..

'ANGEL💖💖❣️'

NO.you didn't..but tell me did you took the medicine I've told you...you can't be irresponsible....Bunn.. please take care of yourself...

JUNGKOOK on the other side chuckle.. knowing she's pouting..

'MR.BUNNY💜💜🐰

Yes ..yes... your highness..but tell..what you doing.. could you meet...I'm missing you..soooo..much...

ANGEL💖💖❣️'

Well ...i have a shoot...now I'm getting ready...but if you could pick me up...

Taehee asked nervously... waiting for jungkook reply..

MR.BUNNY💜💜🐰

Hmmm...get ready...text me after your shoot will be over...let's go for a outing...yeah..

Bye.. angle.. I have to go now... manager nim.. calling..see you later..yeah.. bye..

ANGEL💖💖❣️

Hmm..bye Bunn..see you.. Take care 😘😘...

......

They hang up and Taehee get dressed...she applied little bit of makeup...and took her Gucci bag...

Looking at mirror..' hmm.. perfect..'

She had her breakfast and kissing her mom.. goodbye she left ..

..............

TAEHEE POV...

Hmm..life has been amazing.. always but now that i have met someone soo special...it's got more colours...