CHAPTER 46

Hi lovelies 🌺🌺.
Thank you for votes .
Here's another chapter..
Enjoy 💜.
-----------------------------------------

Third Person Pov.
----------------

Right now at the Incheon airport,cars are parked outside the entrance as the paparazzi are waiting for the golden maknae to come out with his beautiful wife .Yes Jungkook and Taehee are going to USA after sorting out the gift matters .

As Jungkook asks Wooyung to investigate the culprit they came to know it's from a other label company who want to harm Taehee so they put charges against him and finally after two court hearing he got jailed ,even the label he worked got fined and Jungkook himself file a case against them.

So now with high security they are going to USA for Jungkook performance in an award show in their private Jet.

Two bulf males come out of the black car behind and open the door of black van ,soon Jungkook step out of it looking so hot and handsome in his calvin Klein wear with a ponytail spicing up the look.

The paparazzi goes wild and soon many clicks of camera could be heard ,he wear his mask and took his bag from the car .

He look at the media and bow down to all , showing his respect towards them.

He then turn towards the car again and soon took Taehee's hand in his and everyone eyes on that moment of both the power couple of Korea.

Taehee came out wearing an white outfit looking very pretty,she smiles politely to everyone and Jungkook soon wrap his arm around her waist.

They both walk inside with high security around them ,soon in the airport everyone start clicking their photos but Jungkook makes sure to keep Taehee away from everyone.

" Sir this way..." His manager told him they all walk upto the Jet.

" Here babe ..now you could rest well hmm..." Taehee giggle looking at him and snuggle into his arms, Jungkook hums and lay down on the bed taking her with him .

" What are you thinking hmm?" She look up and saw him in his thoughts.Jungkook look at her and place and peck on her lips .

" Nothing...just something... don't take stress ok... I'm taking you with me to enjoy and relax hmm..?" She nods and close her eyes .

Soon Jungkook found her asleep and he took his precious time to admire her beauty.

He kiss her head and got up after covering her with duvet ,taking his ipad out he start watching the choreography he have to learn to perform, he's excited to do it and first he have to meet Charlie Puth to practice their vocals together and talk few things out .

He soon join Taehee in the bed and fall asleep.

It's going to be a long journey ahead.

The plane landed in Las Vegas soon and the both of them soon departed from the Airport to their respective booked hotel .

" Koo....are you going to leave now or tomorrow..?" Taehee asks looking at her husband.

" Hmm.. I have to ask manager nim.. about it though but I think the meeting is planned for tomorrow not today ..so if I got free time let's take a tour around the city ok..." Taehee nods and look outside of the moving car .

Jungkook pull her to his chest making her giggle and peck her cheeks.

" I love you..." He says looking so deeply in her eyes , Taehee hug him and replied back.