epilogue? chapter? who knows?

"Soh gaye bacche?" Shehnaaz whispered, walking into maa's room. Naina tiptoed after her as well.

"Haan beta! Adya bohot rohyi par..." She told her.

"I know! She's going through her terrrrible tantrum age." Shehnaaz mumbled, looking at her children who were snuggled together in bed.

"Gurnoor kaisi hai? Kaha hai woh abhi?" Maa asked.

"Haalath bohot kharab hai Naani. She's pregnant also." Naina sighed.

"Haan... Usko Aashram ke medical room mei chodke aaye hai. Woh humari pados wali parjaayi thi na? Unko pehchaanti hai toh woh reh Rahi hai Noor ke saath aaj raat ke liye. She needs to get treated physically pehle." Shehnaaz said, gently picking Adya up into her arms. She shifted around and whimpered slightly before holding her tight and falling asleep again.

"Mai innko upar sulaake aati hoon." Shehnaaz said.

"Ruk. Naani aap Adya ko pakdo. Mai Abu ko pakadti hoon." Naina said quickly, picking up Adya really fast.

"Naina... Mai lejaati hoon ruk!" Shehnaaz said.

"Nahi. Naani aap aao. Kal ke haldi ka outfit Sanu ke room mei hai. Dikhaungi aapko. Chalo naani. Sanu, tu... Ah... Woh... Haan... Mere liye woh jo snacks banake rakhe the na... Thode la. Woh laa tu. Jaa." Naina said quickly.

"Fine." Shehnaaz rolled her eyes and walked out, knowing why Naina was doing this.

"Sharam nahi aati? Maami hai woh Teri. Aise demand karegi?" Maa scolded her.

"Uske hi bacche ko leke jaari hoon na upar. Chalo aap." Naina giggled, walking out of the room. People were still awake upstairs. Just talking or doing something. Sidharth was laughing with his brothers when he saw Naina and his mother with his children.

"The bride is here!" Nitish, one of the cousins yelled.

"Hi Nitish maamu!" Naina chuckled, handing Abu to Sidharth and sitting down on the mattress with them.

"Tera hero toh bohot charming nikla re Naina!" One of her other maasis said.

"Haina? Bohot ladti thi Mai uske saath..." Naina launched into the story. Shehnaaz walked up with all the snacks and smiled at the cousins, till her eyes landed on the eldest brother, Vinay. Sidharth really did think of him as an older brother.

"Itne snacks laayi tu?" Naina looked at her in disbelief as Shehnaaz placed the tray on the matress and sat down next to her.

"Haan... Sab jaage honge na... Issiliye." Shehnaaz smiled warmly at them.

"Kuch aur chahiye? Chai... Coffee, juice... Kuch piyenge?" She asked.

"Nahi. Tu baith kuch dher yaha..." Akanksha, one of his cousin sister's said.

"Haan! Bas ek minute, change kar ke aur bacchonko sulaake aayi Mai!" Shehnaaz said, quickly getting up.

"Saare bacche theek se sohgaye na? Kuch zarurat toh nahi padi na?" She asked again.

"Nahi baba! Ruhi is a good older sister to them all.... Sab ikkhate sohgaye kamre mei!" One of them chuckled. She nodded and rushed off into the room. Maa and Sidharth sat on the couch, having a serious conversation. She grabbed a nightgown, and silently walked into the bathroom, not wanting to disturb them. She walked back out a few minutes later, fresh and changed.

"Shehnaaz... Uss bacchi ki ghar leke ajaa kal. Hai toh Teri rishtedaar hi na? Tera khud ka ghar hoke aise usko Aashram mei kaise..." Maa said.

"Maa... Itne log hai yaha... Aur waise bhi usko kuch dinn doctor ke observation mei hi rehna hai. Mai dekhti hoon." Shehnaaz nodded, picking up all the toys that were scattered on the floor.