Chapter Eighteen.

"Uth jaa baby! Kapde pehenle! We have to go!" Sidharth sighed, walking out of the bathroom. She had been sitting on the bed in her tower, playing with Rangu since the moment he had walked out. This was the most utter and supreme form of laziness.

"Thodi dher aur! Kitna accha hai! Hawa aara hai!" Shehnaaz whined, pulling her legs up and threw the toy into the balcony. Rangu barked loudly, running off out into the balcony. Sidharth rolled his eyes and smacked the back of her head. She was so incredibly adorable during there.

"Did they finish cooking?" He asked, bending over and kissing her head. She nodded, tugging at his towel.

"Sharam karle." He muttered, smacking her hand away.

"Ek secret bolu? Idhar aah." She grinned, gesturing him to come closer to her.

"Kya?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Aah neeche! Kaan mei bolti hoon!" She said, grabbing his hand. He did, his face was right in love with her. She grabbed it and pressed a kiss to his cheek. A loud and a wet one. He chuckled, pressing his lips onto hers and pinched her cheek.

"Dramebaaz hai tu bohot badi." He said.

"Chal! We'll get ready." He said softly, kissing her.

"Haan." She pouted, getting up. He watched as she dropped the towel, took her own sweet time, looking into the mirror as she put on each part of her outfit. He was stuck to a corner, wearing his beige kurta and pajama quickly.

"I look nice?" She turned to him, and placed her hands on her hips and showed him her top and patiala.

"Beautiful." He mumbled, she was. His mouth ran dry as he looked at his face.

"You are too." She muttered, climbing up onto his feet and kissing him. He was insanely tall.

"Pyaari lag rahi hai." He whispered, his lips peppered kisses all over her face.

"Tu hero lag raha hain. Bilkul mera hero." She declared.

"Abi vekho baby! Mai jugaad karti hoon!" She said.

She was a sight for his eyes with anything that she did. She stuck a stone bindi on her forehead and one on her nose, like a nose pin. Sidharth began laughing, kissing her cheeks. She put on her dupatta and twirled around for him, he grabbed her by her hips and smothered her face with kisses all over. Her face was tinted with a little bit of make up and her hair was down in perfect waves.

"Make up nikal jaayega!" She whined, covering his lips and pushed him away.

"Payal pehenegi? Maa ne diye the kal... In the box." He said.

"Woh payal hai?" She gasped.

"Yeah baby!" He chuckled, pulling out payal from the box. Gold in color and studded with stones. She gasped in wonder, so beautiful. Sidharth hooked them up around her ankles. They walked out of the room together, she hadn't gotten ready in so long, and they looked so good together - grabbing almost everyone's attention from the moment they had stepped out of the room.

"You look so beautiful!" Naina gushed.

"Tu bhi!" She giggled.

"Sana, ajaa baccha. Mehendi lagwa le." Preeti called.

"Dry hoga tab tak?" Shehnaaz asked, sitting down next to her.

"Haan hojaayega. Ajaa." She nodded. She held her hands out for the guy who was putting the mehendi. Sidharth was gone, taking care of other things. There was alot going on in the house.

"Beta, yeh shubh nahi hota. Vidhwaayei nahi lagati mehendi." That aunty gasped, Shehnaaz hissed, biting down on her lip.

"Nahi aunty, hum nahi maante inn sab mei. Aur yeh toh bacchi hai." Preeti cut her off.