Chapter Seventeen.

"This one?" Sidharth pulled out a yellow dress from the rack.

"Your eyes will burn." She shrugged.

"They will, but I think you'll look nice in it." He said.

"I know." She muttered.

"Sanu, we'll wear pink? Dono?" Naina asked, looking through the rack. Ruhi was twirling around Sidharth, bored.

"Haan. That sounds nice." She nodded.

"Are you hungry, Ruh?" Shehnaaz asked, stroking her head.

"Nayi. Maine aapka half bournvita pi liya." Ruhi said, shoving her face into Sidharth's back out of boredom.

"You don't want anything, my love?" Sidharth asked, pulling her forward.

"Nahi." She pouted.

"We'll go a local place na? For gift wale clothes." Shehnaaz turned around.

"Haan. Sweetheart, pay for all this. Shehnaaz and I will be back." Sidharth mumbled, he was so distracted. He pulled out his card and handed it to Naina.

"Where are you guys going?" Naina asked.

"Shehnaaz ko kuch aur khareedna hain. And Ruhi, don't let go of Di. Raju ke saath hi rehna." Sidharth instructed.

"Raju bhaiya ki band bajjaa rahi hain Anjali." Babe giggled, watching the man walk behind her with her shopping bags in his hand.

"Regret kar raha hoga." Sidharth chuckled, his hand moved around, looking for hers to hold. His hand was warm when he clasped her cold one in it.

"Of course." Naina chuckled.

"Saath chalenge na mamu?" She looked back at them.

"Nahi. Later. Go find whatever you need to, we'll be back in a few minutes." He denied, tugging her closer.

"Kya kar rahe ho tum dono?" Naina squinted her eyes. Shehnaaz's cheeks heated up.

"Kaam." He said nonchalantly, pulling her away. She was blushing like a little girl.

"Itne easily kaise bach jaate ho?" She asked.

"Tere jaise muh laal karke toh khada nahi hosakta." He muttered, looking around.

"What do you want to buy?" He went on, not giving her a chance to come back.

"How wild is it that I wanna visit Victoria Secret?" She mumbled.

"Woh kya hota hain?" He frowned, she wanted to kiss the daylight out of this perfect man.

"Lingerie." She giggled, sucking her bottom lip into her mouth.

"Oh." He frowned.

"Lekin mera size milega bhi nahi shayad waha. Everything is so... Pretty and classy... For like sleek bodies." She said, tugging her kurti lower and crossing the free arm over her stomach.

"You're pretty and classy, what the heck?" He exclaimed.

"Haan... Lekin those bodies na? No a curve too big... Sab perfectly proportionate.... Not a single unnecessary bulge... You know?" She asked, resting her face against his bicep. She was young, so young in her heart - he could tell. And she wasn't insecure, he knew that. But moments like these, when young girls were shown the picture of perfection, it left them confused.

"Bodies... As long as they're functioning and are fit... They're perfect." He sighed. He didn't know what else to say to her. She was so adorable, and the fact that she even had a thought like this was killing her. They walked into the store.