epilogue hehe

Oh it felt so good to be writing Lamhaat again. I've had the first half of this chap written for literally months. And I just got so djjddhhdhd motivated and missed them today and wrote like 5000  words in a day. It's a 8.3k word chapter, so pretty long, to make up for all this time. But ily guys.  ❤️ Pls do comment, I read your old comments almost everyday, it feels like I'm still in touch with all of this and it's so comforting. And I miss you guys whenever I go MIA so please leave some love for me to come back to!

****

"Sidhaaaaarth! Sidharth yaar!"

Sidharth giggled to himself, pulling the mattresses down from the attic shelf. He found life so entertaining now, it was hilarious. His little boy zoomed around the loft area of his floor in the house, going insanely fast on his tricycle. His daughter, the little hurricane of a human being that he had made, sat on the floor with around 5 steel vessels. She had two serving spoons in her hands and she used all her might to bang those steel vessels with them. She was screeching and singing along with the tune of her horrendous music.

"Sidhaaaaarth! Chup karao bc usko!" Shehnaaz screamed from inside the room.

"Aye! Muh pe lagunga!" He yelled back, hearing the foul language she had used.

"Baby please!" She cried out.

"Adya! Ruk jaa beta! Mumma kaam kar Rahi haina?" Sidharth chuckled, getting down from the chair and threw the fifth mattress on the floor.

"Abdabdabdabda!" Adya sang, rolling her tongue around and singing. Sidharth grabbed her under her arms and pulled her up, making her yell loudly, devasted and heartbroken.

"Baby, raat ko concert karenge dono okay? Abi mumma ko kaam karne doh!" He cooed, kissing his little baby girl's forehead. She huffed, laying her head on his shoulder. He pulled her up and smelled her diaper.

"You stinker. Let's go change your diaper." He scrunched his nose up.

"Abadhya, don't go near the steps." Sidharth said.

"Mai iPad khelu thoda please, Pappu?" Abadhya requested.

"No. Subah khela tha na breakfast time?" Sidharth shook his head, opening the door to their room.

"Nahi khelaaa! Rangu ke saath khela!" Abadhya gasped.

"Pakka?" He frowned.

"Yes pappu." He nodded like a good boy.

"Fine but sirf 25 minutes ke liye aur aaj ka iPad time khatam. Mumma se poocho ki Bluey lagake deh." He said, pulling out the iPad from the shelf and gave it to him.

"Thank you." He gave him an adorable toothy grin. Shehnaaz was immersed in the laptop. She was trying to deal with an overload of paperwork before she got busy with the wedding. She grabbed her phone, as soon as it rang, and answered it.

"Hello? Mrs. Sharma, PO process kardijiye for the mill. Maine abi bheja hai. We need the mill by next week." She spoke to the accountant.

"Haanji! Nahi nahi... Accha.... Okay! Ji... Okay then we'll set up a date. Mai isliye accounts outsource karti hoon kyunki hume iss stage of the business mei hire karna bhaari padega ek jan jo finance dekhe. Ji nahi, mere husband usually dekh lete hai.... But yes. If you can help with that, then great. Haanji. We'll set up that meeting. Okay Mrs. Sharma... Bye." She hung up quickly. Sidharth liked watching his wife in work mode. She looked so cool and powerful and sexy all at once. At the moment, she sat in bed, tucked into the blanket, with the laptop on her stomach and her hair in a messy bun over her head. She threw her phone on the bed, he knew that she'd regret it in a bit. She went back to typing on the laptop.