Chapter Thirty Two.

"Mamu? Subah 7 bajj rahe hai..." Naina whined, standing in front of the door. Her hair was a nest on top of her head and her face a mess with drool and swelling from just waking up.

"What is this shit I hear about Millind?" He asked. She rolled her eyes, shutting the door only to have him block it and barge in.

"Aapki behen nahi hai ghar pe. Baadh mei aau." She mumbled, throwing herself onto the couch and snuggling into the cushion. He huffed, pulling a blanket over her. She whined, half because she was sleepy, half because he wouldn't let this millind thing go now.

"Get up baba! Das bajj gaye hai subah ke! I'll take you out for breakfast." He tried to bribe her.

"Jab tak paanch cup coffee naa piyu, Millind ke topic nahi uthauge. Deal?" She mumbled.

"Caffeine overdose hojaayega!" He said.

"Haan theek hai. Pakau math please. Bohot zyada kaam kiya raat ko." She pouted, looking at him with the same baby eyes she did all her life.

"Uthjaa ab!" He said, stroking her head. She got up reluctantly and looked at him. He was strangely happy. Like glowing happy.

"Kya hui?" She asked, squinting her eyes at him.

"Kya hua?" He asked.

"Chehek mehek rahe ho!" She giggled.

"Kuch nahi. I'm just excited to spend the morning with you." He chuckled, wrapping his arms around her. She grinned, hugging him back tighter.

"Don't tell Ruhi. She's been so upset with me ever since dinner." He muttered, sighing.

"Nahi hai! She drew you for her role model yesterday. Usko seriously math lo!" Naina said, rubbing his back.

"Really?" He asked, pulling away. Her throat was tight and her heart warmed up.

"Haan! Sacchi! Aapko photo bhejungi evening ko. But she misses Sanu. Woh rozz naani ke yaha jaati haina after school? She misses playing with her." Naina said.

"Yeah..." Sidharth nodded. So did he.

"I'll take Shehnaaz to pick her up today." He said.

"Mai bhi au? Bahar jaayenge? Please?" She gasped.

"Haan! Jaa ready hojaa!" He patted her head.

"Nahi." She mumbled, closing her eyes and hugged him again.

"Mai jab choti thi sab mere liye kaam karte the... Ab dekho... Sab khud karna padta hai." She sighed.

"Tu haath kaat deti thi pata hai jab brush karate the hum!" He chuckled, kissing her head.

"Hmm?" She smiled. She loved listening to stories of when she was a baby. Because she was so loved.

"Yeah. At least look presentable! Go! Bhook lagg rahi hai bey!" He said.

"Mujhe bhi." She muttered, walking off into her room.

Whiplash Kutta (NSA-FWB)
Going for breakfast with Naina. Then I have a meeting. Lunch ke liye ghar aayegi? Then we can pick Ruhi up from school. She's upset with me :(

Shehnaaz grinned to herself, reading the message and quickly got up.

"Lunch kyu? Abi se jaungi." She giggled, pulling out a nice dress. And idea struck her mind and she grabbed her phone to text him.

Shehnaaz
You think maa will mind if I take a canvas and paints for her? Don't wanna cross a line :/