Chapter Twenty Eight

*just wanted to say something - probably rude and mean and very unlike me. But back then, I was open to criticism, to views and opinions. Now, not so much. My motivation is close to being dead without him. Okay? So if you don't like something, don't agree, or anything negative - keep it to yourself. I'm no more open to criticism. Because no more motivation. I love you guys, honestly. My reader family is so loving. But you shouldn't try to bruise a broken heart. So I don't care for negative views anymore. Keep them to yourselves or stop reading. Positive ones, sharing love, jokes and thoughts - they're always welcome. They're needed - because bloody hell, I need the motivation to write. And this is a story that my heart is yearning to write, but my soul and mind dwell too much on his absence. So it sucks. All I'm asking is for love. And zero negativity. Which is stupid, considering the world we live in. But I asked. It's up to you to give. Thank you for everything. You guys are my pucchus. And Ily all.*

*****

Building a tower with building blocks was easy. Building a tower with bricks isn't.

Living through a crisis whilst blaming another person was easy. Living through a crisis knowing you caused it, isn't.

Blame, deceit, delusion - they fell easily though - like building blocks. Acceptance, perseverance, finding the scattered pieces, building yourself up again - it remained strong. Building up on mistakes, on experiences and downfalls and growing from that - cementing failures and lows like bricks cemented together - that wasn't easy - but it was solid. It stuck.

"Shehnaaz! Hey!"

Shehnaaz looked up from her laptop and smiled at the man who was walking up to her. Naina's eyes widened as well when she saw him. He was fairly handsome, a slight beard on his face, tall, lean and well built. He wore a tshirt with Ironman on it, and a plaid shirt over it. He the biggest glasses on his face and was incredibly handsome.

"Sanu! What the heck!" Naina whispered loudly when Shehnaaz stood up, snickering softly.

"Hi Millind!" She smiled, holding her hand out for him to shake.

"Hey! Kaise ho aap?" He asked, his eyes flickered towards Naina around 10 times in a span of a minute.

"I'm good. Millind, this is Naina. My niece... I mean, she is Sidharth's niece. And my best friend. She's also helping me with this entire thing." She smiled.

"Hi Naina! The name fits you. Tere masth masth doh nain! The best pair of eyes I could have ever laid eyes on." He grinned, so charming it made Naina want to pass out and hide away.

"Hi Millind. Your name fits you as well. I don't know what it means and I don't know you!" She grinned back, inspite of the red blush on her cheeks. Shehnaaz burst out laughing and Millind raised an eyebrow, amused to say the least.

"She's going to be an asset to you." He declared.

"I agree." Shehnaaz nodded.

"Millind means honeybee!" He said.

"And I can be as sweet as the honey it makes." He winked.

"Bilkul no intention of chaatoing you." She grinned back. He spurted out a cough and looked at her wide eyed.

"Should we sit ya aur kuch bolna baaki hai?" She asked. Naina was the first to plop down on the chair and she pulled her legs up, sitting Criss cross and comfortable.

"Neelu! Bourn vita aur cheese rolls lau na please mere liye!" Naina called out. Almost every customer around in the cafe turned to look at their table.