Fifty Two.

"Shaadi ke turrant baadh kaam nahi karte. At least ek hafta rehna padta hai Ghar. Aapki mehendi utthri bhi nahi hai abi." Yamuna didi said, shaking her head in disappointment at Shehnaaz.

"Aap baitho doh minute. Yeh dekho." Shehnaaz said. Sidharth's phone rang, and he quickly hung up. Her eyes flickered to him and then back.

"Kya hai yeh?" She asked, taking the file.

"Yeh insurance ke kuch plans hai didi. Sidharth chahtha tha ki jald se jald hum sabki insurance hojaaye." Shehnaaz leaned over the table and showed her where to read.

"Insurance... Lekin itna mehenga hai yeh Shehnaaz. Itna kyu?" She gasped.

"Didi agar hum zyada kanjoosi karke mehenga wala nahi lenge toh agar aapko ya kissie ko baadh mei kisi reason hospital jaana pade, ya kitchen mei kuch hojaaye, building ko kuch nuksaan hojaaye toh baadh mei hume tension nahi lena padega. Aur Sidharth, jiju aur Millind haina issiliye? Humare paisonke kijori hai theeno." Shehnaaz giggled, trying to ease her up.

"Abey ey!" Sidharth exclaimed.

"Mazaak tha! Investor ho na aap?" She grinned at him.

"Yeh kaisi comparisons karti ho tum?" Millind shook his head at her.

"Mera pati mera sugar daddy hai aur tu Animae Cibus ka locker hai, theek hai?" She said seriously to Millind. Sidharth's face turned red. She was taking revenge for that morning. He had teased her so much as soon as she woke up, and then left her high and dry in bed. She had dressed extra sexy and did everything in her power to absolutely drive him insane since morning. She was dressed in this beautiful suit, it hugged her curves in all the right places, she wore a push up bralette and made extra efforts to look extremely married. Her hairline was filled, her neck was empty except for the mangalsutra that was nestled between her breasts - he could see how it was hidden away, and he draped her dupatta over her chest right before they walked in when he heard Millind inside. She couldn't help but laugh, and he watched helplessly as she bunched it back under her chin and gave him a very enticing look. She was a vixen.

"Aye!" He scolded her. She really did say some nonsense sometimes.

"Kya hai? Aap chilla kyu rahe ho?" She frowned at him dramatically.

"Yeh aap aap kya laga rakha hai tu ne?" Sidharth sighed.

"Aap pati ho mere. Aur pati parmeshwar hota hai." She said, holding her hands together and fluttering her lashes at him.

"Nazar Naa lagge aap dono ko." Yamuna didi laughed.

"Haaye mazaak thi. Usko sataane mei Mazza aata hai. Aur Yamuna didi, jab woh... Mrs. Rudhra aaye toh aap unko yaha leke aana. Hum aaj hi rates fix karlenge theek hai?" Shehnaaz said. Yamuna didi nodded and left quickly. They had a huge lunch order, a catering order for a house warming ceremony. Shehnaaz waved at her adorably as she left.

"Millind, tu nahi jaayega ab? Yahi rehne ka iraadha hai?" Shehnaaz got out of her chair.

"Nahi... Jaa raha hoon. I want to finish making all these payments. Phir ek baar dress rehearsal hai. Aap dono aarahe ho na?" Millind asked.

"Sab aarahe hai. You leave... I'll do this." Sidharth said, getting up and sitting down at his desk.

"Haan tu jaa! Naina toh humare aane se pehele hi ready ho rahi thi." Shehnaaz said.

"Shit! Okay!" He hissed, jumping out of his seat. Shehnaaz laughed as he rushed out of the office and Sidharth looked at her confused.

"She's been upset with him since yesterday so uski phatt rahi hai." Shehnaaz giggled, getting up and squeezed herself into his lap. He kissed her arm and pulled her back comfortably.