Fifty Nine.

Major writer's block. This chapter has literally nothing.

*****

It was a daily routine now. Shehnaaz was bent over the toilet, puking her guts out. Her palm laid oh so gently on her bump, and her entire body shook slightly as she puked. She was exhausted. She couldn't even sleep all night.

"Sanu? Shit!" She heard Naina's voice.

"Maamu chale gaye already?" She asked as she rubbed her back.

"Haan..." She nodded, sitting down against the gorilla glass in her shower.

"Yeh le. Paani pi." She said, handing the glass of water to her. Shehnaaz rinsed her mouth out and panted for air.

"Adith bhaiya aagaye Nainu?" She asked, standing up just as Naina grabbed onto her to help her up.

"Haan aagaye hai. I thought I'd have to wake you up. Tu sohyi bhi ya nahi after he left?" Naina asked, putting some paste onto her brush.

"Nahi. Last time shoulder thod ke aaye, ab pata nahi kya karke aayenge." Shehnaaz muttered.

"Kuch nahi hoga. Aise kyu sochri hai? Chal brush kar. Naani sent that ajeeb sa drink." She said. Shehnaaz was grumpy and moody. Sidharth was gone for duty again and she absolutely, completely, fully and inexplicably hated it beyond measure.

"Office se call aaya kuch?" Shehnaaz asked, brushing her teeth. Her hands felt much better now that the chooda was off too. They had done the rasam as soon as they came back from Punjab.

"Nahi. But we have a meeting scheduled at 12. It's a lunch meeting." Naina said. Shehnaaz nodded. She continued to brush and then spat out the foam as Naina rustled through her make up and picked out a plumping gloss for her lips. Shehnaaz giggled at her softly as she got over dressed, just the slightest bit, for work.

"Shut up." Naina glared at her.

"I didn't say a word." She shrugged.

"Tera boyfriend hota toh tujhe bhi samajh aata." Naina said.

"I have a husband." She offered, walking out of the bathroom and sliding her huge wardrobe open.

"Jinke saamne you don't mind looking homeless." Naina scoffed.

"True that. Usko mich Michi hoti hai when I get dressed too much." Shehnaaz giggled, she slid off her nightgown and stood in front of the mirror, hoping that she'd see a clear bump. She stuck her stomach out a slight bit and rubbed her plump belly. She had put on weight in the last two months.

"Is that a bump?" Naina asked, rubbing her bare belly.

"Doctor ne bola tha ki it'll take time to be completely kyu ki mai apparently healthy hoon." Shehnaaz rolled her eyes. But she did feel the difference, her stomach was no more soft and squishy. It was slightly hard and plump now.

"Hi baby boy!" Naina cooed.

"I'm sorry I left the conversation half way last week. Teri mumma ko pukey karna tha." She said.

"Mhm." Shehnaaz hummed, amused.

"So mai bol rahi thi ki bahar Jo lamba sa library khada kiya tere papa ne... Usko hum thod ke ek fort banayenge. Jaha bas mai, tu, Ruhi aur Abhi allowed honge. Okay?" She continued as Shehnaaz pulled out a dress to wear for the day.

"I'm down. But I need entry." Shehnaaz said.

"Fine. Only Teri mumma." She huffed.

"Chalo. Late hoga phir." Shehnaaz said, wearing the dress. She gulped down the lime, honey and ginger water and put on her fluffy sandals. She was wearing a lemon green dress with cute little flowers on them. She tied her hair up into a pony tail. She looked at herself again in the mirror, there was definitely a bulge. She smiled softly, rubbing it.