Chapter Twenty Two.

"Short tha but it was good, no? You had fun?" Sidharth put down their bags and sat down on the seat.

"Bohot." She grinned, scrolling through her phone.

"Good." He nodded, looking around. He felt her weight lean onto his side and his arms spread out to drape over her shoulder. He kissed her head and crossed his leg over the other, leaning back. Their conversations didn't make sense, but went on. The four day trip to the islands had come to an end, and they were waiting to board their plane back to Mumbai, sitting in the airport. They had an extra bag from all the shopping they had done. Their bodies and minds felt relaxed and freer.

Sidharth was half asleep against the window while Shehnaaz watched a movie on the screen. He was slightly exhausted from the excessive amounts of swimming and walking they had done - walking because of all the shopping Shehnaaz had done in the local markets there.

"Is this seat taken?" He heard a male voice. It kicked him out of his sleep, but he remained silent and still, against her, not moving or reacting.

"Nahi!" Shehnaaz said politely.

"May I? There's an old man in the seat next to mine aur bohot kharate maar raha hai." He grimaced. She couldn't help but let out a chuckle and pick up her bag and put it in her lap. She moved closer to Sidharth, leaving some space between herself and the stranger.

"Brooklyn 99? What a bomb show this is man!" He gushed as soon as he sat down.

"I know right! It's amazing!" She squealed.

"Rewatching?" He asked.

"Haan ji! Watching on a loop more like! Baar baar dekhti hoon!" She said.

"Same here! I'm Millind by the way!" He said, holding his hand out. She shook it quickly, introducing herself.

"Kya karte ho aap?" He asked,  she grimaced, looking for a way to not cut off the conversation awkwardly.

"Filhaal, vacation se wapas jaa rahi hoon ghar. But I used to be a communication specialist at Think Forward. Then I took a break because of personal reasons." She said.

"What? No way! Same field! Marketing specialist here!" He grinned.

"Where?" She asked, curiously.

"Ranibai group of hospitals." He said.

"Healthcare?" She scrunched her nose up in distaste. He chuckled, nodding.

"Timings and all that suck lekin merko waha creative satisfaction milta hai!" He tried to justify.

"Inhouse hota hai unka marketing and branding?" She asked.

"Yeah! A few services, we do use agencies. Like for PR. Lekin baaki ka sab inhouse hai!" He nodded.

"Pays well too, huh?" She asked.

"I bought an Audi last month." He smirked.

"Pretty cool, dude!" She grinned.

"I'm going to Coachella with a group of friends next year. You game for that?" He asked. Sidharth frowned in annoyance but remained silent.

"We just met, Mr. Millind." She snorted.

"Toh? Next year tak friends bann jaayenge. Or more." He smiled suggestively.

"Not interested in the more. I have the... More ka superlative kya hai? Haan... I have the most." She giggled, patting Sidharth's thigh.

"Okay. Message recieved. But you seem like someone who would vibe at Coachella." He grinned.

"By the way, this old one isn't snoring. Lucky you, huh?" He whispered, nodding towards Sidharth.