Chapter Thirty One.

"Assalamualaikum mautarma!"

"Kab tak aayenge aap?"

"Doh dinn lagenge madam. Hyderabad se Mumbai kapde thodi leke aaraha hoon." The man spat over the phone.

"Jo bhi hai, jaldi kijiye. Mere taraf se sab ready hai."

"Soch lijiye. Last minute mei back out Kiya toh aapki laash milegi bhi nahi apke gharwalonko." The man laughed. She gulped, nodding.

"Mantri sahab ki hifazat kaun kar raha hai?" He asked, panting like a dog, greedy for dirt.

"Sidharth Singh Adhiraj. Lekin aap unko nahi chooenge. He's mine." She seethed.

"Uske khilaaf toh khauf hume bhi hai mautarma." He laughed.

"Uske khilaaf aur uski jo begum hai... Uske khilaaf." He spat.

"Unko aise maarna hai... Marrke bhi dard mein honge..." She said bitterly, so venomously.

"Truck number 3425 aayega... Jawahar gaaon ke srinath Galli mei. Ussi driver ko chaabi aur blueprint dedijiye. Zyada waqt nahi hai humare paas." He said.

"Ji. Aapne jo bhi poocha woh Mai dedungi. Bas... Building ki security bandh karna hai. Aur codes badalni hai." She said. There was this darkness, this thirst for vengeance she felt.

****
Shehnaaz felt elated even in her sleep. They had kissed. And it felt so right. So perfect. She missed Sidharth so much. She missed him being that way with him, loving her, taking her as his. She was peacefully asleep. In his arms. She could feel his weight on her body.

But as the darkness behind her closed eyes began becoming just as heavy, the weight of his body on hers became lighters. She panted, trying to open her eyes to see where he was.

"Sid... Sidharth..." She whimpered. It was almost like silver, the tears that flowed from the corner of her eyes.

"Bebu... Sidharth?" She cried... As weight became weightless.

"Sidharth!" She screeched. And her eyes shot open. Her body ran cold, physically and mentally. He wasn't there. And if that wasn't bad enough, she saw a shadow lurking in the corner of the room. She gulped, trying to sit up, but she couldn't.

"Sidharth... Bebu... Waha kya kar raha hai? Come back to bed baby..." She whimpered, her heart felt like it was on destructive fire.

"Sidharth..." She cried.

"Guddo..." His chilling voice came. His eyes were like two splits that seeped evil.

"Meri guddo raani... Votti meri hai... Aur naam uski jhapti hai..." He said, there was this scary and chilling sadness to his voice.

"G... Gurmeet?" She whimpered. She was still not able to get up. As if she was having an episode of sleep paralysis.

"Haan... Pehechaan liya mujhe?" He cooed.

"Woh pyaar nahi karta Terese. Aise nahi chodd ke jaata agar karta toh... Dekh... Akeli hai tu..." He said, stroking her head. His palm... They were scratchy... And dry... And cold. She cried, trying to move. But it was as if someone had tied her to the bed. She clenched her eyes shut.

"Mujhe maaf karde... Karegi na? Itna badaa dil hai tera... Maaf karde... Galat kiya Maine... Maaf karde..." He said desperately, pressing his forehead onto her. He was burning hot... But cold at the same time. She knew it was a nightmare, yet she couldn't wake up.