Chapter Seven.

Note: Lamhaat the quite depressing and beautiful playlist ka link is in my profile! Jaake dekho. Usko save karo. Gaana sunnke yeh padho. Especially Darmiyaan today! Okay? Okay. Bye.

Link on my profile for all the playlists.

***

Sidharth sat in the balcony leading out of his room. It was Saturday afternoon, the past week was eventful for sure. There was a cigarette in between his thumb and forefinger. He had reduced smoking, almost stopped... Since the encounter. He put the glass of whiskey down on the table and sighed.

As terrible as this was, it spread warmth through out his pained and sore body. This was the first one he had lit since then, in a long time. He cringed lightly and crushed the half smoke cigarette and sighed. He grabbed his phone, trying desperately to not do anything stupid. The past week was exhausting, and good thing or not... They didn't kiss again. Shehnaaz was a bit more talkative, she didn't shut him every few hours. And he himself was a bit more hopeful. He and his mother were still not having full conversations. Sidharth himself was emotionally drained.

Sidharth Singh Adhiraj
Hey! Feeling better?

Shehnaaz sipped on the cold water and grabbed her phone when it buzzed. There was a show playing on her laptop and she snuggled more into the blanket. Very surprisingly, Naina was laid down next to her, watching the show with hef. She raised a brow when she saw her alert face. She sat up and opened the message with wide eyes. Her leg was still sprained, and it had been for the past two days.

Shehnaaz
Yeah. Thank you :)

Sidharth Singh Adhiraj
Good good.
Did you eat?

Shehnaaz
Yeah...

Sidharth Singh Adhiraj
You didn't
You wanna go somewhere tomorrow?

Shehnaaz
Where?
You can't drive

Sidharth Singh Adhiraj
Driver hain.
The creek

She sat still, staring at the message. Was she ready to go back there? It felt a little too far, and that too with a driver. She groaned loudly, slurping up the cold water.

"Mamu haina?" Naina chuckled.

"Nahi." She mumbled.

"Hain. Pata hai merko." Naina laughed.

"Yaar mujhe bhi chahiye yaar ek boyfriend. Ek dham hot model type." She sighed, biting on her pen.

"College mein honge na aise type wale?" Shehnaaz said, laying back down next to her.

"Chomu hai saare." Naina scoffed.

"Haan mere College mein bhi aise hi the saare." She nodded.

Shehnaaz
Maybe another time? Abi main busy hoon. Naina aayi thi aur usko kuch help chahiye tha ek assignment ke liye

Sidharth Singh Adhiraj
No worries.
Thank you for taking her under your wing

Shehnaaz
Haven't had a good friend since a long time so I'm happy too.