Fifty.

"Sana! Putthar tere haath nu ki hoya?" Shehnaaz heard her mother gasp. Shehnaaz stirred in her sleep, groaning.

"Sana uth!" Her mother shook her awake. She opened her eyes and yawned, looking at her mother who had a scared look on her face.

"Hmm?" She hummed, feeling a dull pain in her arm.

"Ouch." She mumbled, opening her eyes.

"Kya hua tere haath ko? Chot laggi hai?" Her mumma gasped.

"Shit!" She gasped, shooting out of bed.

"Kya hua?" Her mumma asked. Naina groaned and put a sheet over her head.

"Ruko aap!" Shehnaaz exclaimed, rushing out of the room. She banged on Sidharth's door, she was reeling from the shock of last night. He opened the door within seconds, he had a towel wrapped around his waist and his body - his beautiful and chiseled body - was wet.

"Kya hua? Jhatka laga?" Sidharth laughed, taking in her appearance. She had the bandage still wrapped around, half of her mehendi was peeled off. She was in that same flimsy shirt, now bare inside and a part of shorts. There was mehendi on her legs and her face was glowing.

"What the fuck did I do last night?" Shehnaaz gasped, looking down at her arm.

"Got us both tattoos." He chuckled, tightening his towel around his waist. Shehnaaz didn't realise that her mumma her followed her out till she heard her gasp. She turned around to look at her and she had her eyes covered and her cheeks were red.

"Sana! Badtameez! Aise subah subah nahi jaate logonke room mei!" She exclaimed. Shehnaaz frowned and looked back at Sidharth, who was laughing like mad, howling and screeching. It was because he was basically naked under that towel.

"Good morning Pammi darling!" Sidharth grinned, Shehnaaz was scared that her mother would literally faint.

"Haaye! Maaf kardo Sidharth! Sana tu chal!" She gasped, almost crying hysterically.

"Mai aati hoon! Ek minute. Aap neeche breakfast pe jau." Shehnaaz said, trying to not laugh and stood in front of Sidharth to cover his body from her.

"Haaye tu kaise..." Her mother whined.

"Mumma aapko dekhna hai isko? Jau na?" Shehnaaz exclaimed.

"Haaye maaf kardo putthar!" She said, running off with her eyes closed.

"Kyu karti hai aisa?" He chuckled, wrapped his arms around her from behind and pulled her inside. He shut the door and pulled his baby up into his arms. She gasped, not expecting that but wrapped her legs around his waist.

"Tu bhi koyi kamm nahi hai. Mumma ko dekha toh andhar jaa sakta tha na? Nahi. Sab dikha dikha ke baatein karni hai. Aur tere saas ko darling bolte sharam nahi aati?" She asked, gasping. He pushed her onto the bed and climbed onto her. She didn't expect that either.

"Sidharth! Kya kar raha hai subah subah?" She asked, her eyes widened at how he literally had no reaction to his towel sliding off and his bareness on her. He climbed and sat in her thighs. She felt her cheeks heat up and her body become hot at the contact.

"Look at this.. Fuck!" He whispered, peeling off the wet bandage. Her eyes widened. It was real.

"Mera nikaalo." She mumbled, holding her arm up. He grimaced at how ugly the half peeled mehendi looked and gently peeled off the bandage. There was still redness around the tattoo but it looked so beautiful.

"We actually did it." He chuckled. They couldn't believe it. When they woke up that morning, it seemed like a dream.

"One day to go, babygirl." He whispered, bending over and kissing her lips. She pushed him away, shaking her head.