189.He is such a hooligan

When Nancy saw that Sehun was adamant to not believe that Lisa has done anything like this, she got annoyed.

'Why can't he believe that Lisa is a wh*re. She always dresses up sexily showing her body. If she is not asking for attention than what is she doing then?' she cursed her inwardly.

She was always jealous of Lisa as she looks beautiful without even trying. Even if is she wore her pajamas she still looks beautiful.

On the other hand, Nancy has to take care of her skin, her weight and had to choose clothes wisely to maintain her white lotus innocent image.

She hated it when all the boys in the class were crazy for Lisa. That's why she asked the guy who liked her that Lisa likes him.

The guy was not as handsome as Sehun. He was so so.

That's why she said to him that Lisa likes him and that's why she can't like him back as Lisa was her sister. She wanted him to yell at Lisa or insult her.

But that guy went to her the very next day to propose her. Nancy was so angered as that guy changed sides so happily and quickly.

He forgot about Nancy at all.

But Lisa rejected him in front of the whole class which hurt his ego.

And Nancy spoke some words to the guy which worked as salt in his wounds. He got incited to the point that he forced himself on Lisa in the classroom.

Nancy saw everything but stood outside the classroom while sneering at Lisa's fate.

In the end, Sehun didn't get to meet Lisa nor he gets any contact details of her.

No one knows where she went and Nancy also didn't tell him either.

He was saddened by the fact that he didn't get to meet the girl for whom he waited for a year.

He found that everything happened to Lisa on the same day when he went to Australia. It was only after one month when they met at the school.

He found out that the day Lisa saved him, her mother got into an accident and died because of it.

After that day her life becomes more and more difficult.

From meeting her his life changed for the better but her life became worse.

Sehun who was sitting in his car while holding the steering wheel and kept staring at in front.

His eyes were filled with sorrow and pain.

He still remembered when he saw her again for the first time at Global Entertainment.

He was surprised to see her suddenly after so many years. She didn't even recognize him instead she took him as a pervert.

He was amused at her reaction.

He wanted to tell her that he was Sehun, the same fat guy whom she had saved that day but couldn't gather the courage to do so.

He wanted to meet her again and wanted her to fell for Sehun, who was not a coward and ugly but handsome and popular actor for whom girls are crazy.

He wanted her to see the better side of him but when he saw her with Jungkook and heard she got married, he felt that someone has stabbed him in his heart. The pain he felt at the time was unbearable.

He waited all these years for her, he was madly searching her, in the end, she got married to someone else.

Sehun placed his head on the staring wheel with his eyes blurry and moist.

A knock on his car window startled him.

He pulled down the window when a man came in his sight as he spoke to Sehun, "Sir, do you have any problem? Your car is in the parking lot for so long and you're also sitting in. Is your car broken? Do you need help?"

The man was wearing the dress of the guard of the parking lot. He has noticed that Sehun was sitting in the car for so long and didn't even leave.

It was abnormal for someone to stay in the car for so long unless it's not broken. So he went there to ask him about it.

Sehun looked at him and shook his head and drove away from the parking without saying any word.

In the mall, Mrs. Oh and Mother Jeon went for dinner together, while Lisa pulled Jungkook to the men's section to buy some clothes for him.

Jungkook was handsome and has a good physique. He will look good in casuals and it will give him a more friendly look.

Jungkook let her do what she wanted as he stood on the side staring at her like a fool.

The female attendant who was standing by the side saw the look on Jungkook's face while staring at Lisa and her face blushed.

She felt jealous of Lisa. She can feel that Jungkook has fallen head over heels for her.

Lisa picked a white-colored casual shirt for him and a pair of trousers for him. She turned to him excitedly,

"Jungkook, go and try this one. I wanted to see how you will look in this."

Jungkook's lips curled upwards as he took the clothes from her hands and went inside the private changing room for VIPs.

The showroom they entered was an influential brand that has a separate changing room for VIPs.

As he went inside to change, he called out to Lisa who was sitting outside as she drank her juice.

"Lisa. Come in for a minute."

Lisa was startled when he asked her to come in. Her face blushed when she saw the attendant laughing lightly.

She shouted back, "Why? Why..would I come in? You come out."

Jungkook's lips curved upwards as he spoke, "The zip of the jeans has stuck. I need your help. I can't pull it up." he said while leaning onto the door of changing room.

Lisa's face turned beet red at his words.

All the attendants and other customers behind her started looking strangely at her.

She just wanted to dig a hole and hide in it.

She wanted to reject Jungkook but then she heard his voice from inside, "If you don't come inside then I will come outside. Remember my trousers are not zipped yet." he brazenly warned her.

Lisa's mouth was wide open as she cursed him under her breath.

She was regretting the moment she decided to shop for him.

'He is such a hooligan. He doesn't deserve my care for him.' she face palmed herself from embarrassment as she walked towards the changing room.