86.I don't want that.

Seeing her anxiousness, Jungkook asked her, "So do you want to visit that lady or not?" he asked her casually.

When Lisa heard his words, she looked at him. By now, she understood that making connections with Gim and Jung family would be beneficial for Jeon Corporations. It's not that they could not do without their support, but it's just like strengthening the power of the country by making alliances. It's better to make alliances rather than making enemies.

Be it politics or business, this rule is the same for all.

But she doesn't want to make connections with Gim's just because she saved Jung Naeun. She doesn't want to take advantage of this situation. She has always treated her patients fairly and she has always followed her father's steps. She will never take advantage of someone, just because she has treated that person when he was on the verge of death. Because being the doctor is like a gift from god.

After God, the doctor is the one who can save someone's life but in this world, the doctor becomes the profession to earn money only. Not that it's bad, they're just receiving money in exchange for their service. But the problem is when they only treat patients just for money.

But it's not like in the past. Doctors at that time, treated as a god, even the imperial family never dares to offend or treat doctors badly. Because they know, they're the ones that can save you or even kill you.

'Maybe that was the reason her father had died' she sighed. She felt dejected at this thought.

She still remembers the day, when her father was accused to kill the Empress Dowager. At that time, Jeongguk was in the war. He wasn't in the palace. The time of the war is very tensed and at that time her father was accused of trying to kill the Empress Dowager.

When Empress Dowager caught a cold, her father gave her medicine but after eating medicine, the Empress Dowager started vomiting and even coughed blood. After check up they figured that Empress Dowgar was poisoned but she was saved.

Eunbi witnessed that her father has mixed something in the medicine and he was behaving suspiciously, but as he was the father of the Empress so she didn't say anything.

'And because of this, my father was accused of attempt killing the Empress dowager and was sent to prison where he died with torture and faced horrible death.:

'I wasn't even allowed to mourn for his death, as he was blamed to be a murderer. I could only cry in secret. He was also not present there when I needed him the most.

He was... not there.'

Thinking about the past, her heart was overwhelmed with sadness, and without her knowing a tear made its way to her cheeks. Without knowing, her eyes were filled with tears. She was sad, she couldn't even save her father, ' What right does she have to save other.' She laughed mockingly.

While she was thinking about her past, Jungkook was looking at her intently, trying to understand her. One moment she was thinking about something and the next moment she started crying.

When he saw her tears, he felt weird. He realized that he can't see her crying. He reached his hands to wipe her tears away.

When his cold hands touched her face which was full of hot tears, she shivers. His hands were really cold. She looked at him and saw curiosity in his eyes.

She knows that he must be confused about seeing her behavior but still he didn't ask her anything. He doesn't want to force her to say anything, he knew when she will be comfortable, she will tell him herself.

After when she calmed down, she dried her tears away with the napkin. Then she looked at him and said, "Jungkook, I don't want to meet them. Because if we met with them at this moment, they will feel that we are trying to take advantage of the fact that I treated Mrs Gim. And I don't want that."

She said while looking at him into his eyes.

She wants to know if he feels dejected because of it. She wants to know if he is also like other men who try to take advantage of these situations.