156.Who will defy my order

After exchanging bowls with Jeongguk, Lalisa picked up her chopsticks and slurped the noodles.

When she ate the noodles, her expression froze. She put her hand on her mouth to cover her shocked expression while chewing the noodles.

Jeongguk, who was watching her more than eating asked worriedly, "What happened? Are the noodles of not your taste?"

All the concubines looked towards Lalisa including Eunbi and Sandara, because no one is allowed to speak while eating.

Food should be eaten quietly by chewing properly. And talking while eating will make you look ugly and uncultured as well.

They all followed these rules always, but now Lalisa was behaving like this.

Lalisa looked at Jeongguk in daze and swallowed the noodles.

"This... This is amazing. '' She forgot in excitement that she was now Lalisa and spoke in English. As she stayed abroad for long, she was used to speaking English and Italian. And moreover, she knows other languages as well.

So it was quite hard for her to get adjusted to the culture and language here. The language is similar to S country but its dialect is different.

It's more difficult to learn. And she has to control herself to speak English as well.

Unaware of her words, she continued, "I never ate something like this. Wooww." she continued in English.

Everyone looked at her with confused gazes. They were looking at her like she was stupid.

Minnie who was standing before her slapped her forehead in frustration.

In these few days, she has gotten used to her weird speech and actions, but for others, she is still tagged as stupid.

Jeongguk looked at her and blinked at her in bewilderment. He gave her a reluctant smile and asked, "am... ama? Woow? What are these? Who are these? Are they people you know?" he asked her confusingly.

When she said these words, he could not understand what she was saying.

So he thought that these were some people's names, maybe they are foreigners. But how did Lalisa knows foreigners?

But before that, he needs to figure out who are these people? Because he never heard these names before.

Lalisa looked at him and suddenly an alarm bell rang in her mind.

She remembered that this was not any restaurant but its fu*king Ji Dynasty with stupid people who are treating her as stupid.

She looked at him then turned to look at others who were impatiently waiting for her to reply.

'Ah, I am doomed. Where am I? Why am I here? Why did I transmigrated to here only? I could also go to the future. There will be more advanced people but why here?'

She was crying in her mind.

For them, she was like an alien, who came from another world. She was not weird at her place but here she suddenly became so intelligent and sometimes weird.

So it's logical to say that for them she was an alien. But the reality is that she was from the same planet.

Leave planet, she was from the same country but the future one.

Jeong Dynasty was situated around the 14th to 15th century. Though she was not any history student but her roommate was.

She has seen some of her books and remembered that there was some Jeong Dynasty and thank god she remembered its time period.