51.Let's Play

When Lisa saw the secretary's behavior, she sneered inwardly. She understood what that secretary wants to imply by calling Ms Kim.

To the secretary's surprise, she didn't say anything and moved her gaze away from her. As if she didn't hear what she said.

The expression on the secretary's face' fell. She never thought that Lisa would pretend not to hear anything in front of Jungkook.

When Jungkook heard what Zhi Shu (secretary) called Lisa, his face darkened. He angrily stared at her.

Zhi Shu shivered when she saw his dark face.

Angrily looking at her, Jungkook said, "Mrs. Jeon."

Zhi Shu: Ahn"

"I said, she is Mrs. Jeon, not Ms. Kim. So call her Mrs Jeon." Jungkook said definitely.

When Jungkook said this everyone heard it and they were scared by his dangerous aura. They understood that this girl is not to be taken lightly. She had made the boss under her control.

They cannot bear to disrespect her from now on.

They looked at Zhi Shu with pity. After all, being a secretary is a very respectful job because she is the one who always gets to know his schedule and she can also talk to him.

It's the first time, Jungkook has scolded her like this and moreover, she likes him too. It's utter humiliation for her to be scolded like this.

When Jungkook told her that, she once again turned towards Lisa and greeted her again.

"Good Morning Mrs Jeon." she greeted bowing.

When she greeted her, Lisa turned to face her and nodded. She didn't even bother to greet her back. Why would she do that? She won't talk to people, whom she doesn't like.

That's the one thing which is common between Kim Lisa and Lee Lalisa except their names.

Jungkook looked at her nonchalant behavior and his lips curled upwards. He knows if this is old Lisa she would have scolded the secretary or fight with her. But she just didn't bother to look at her.

It was a very chic way to deal with these kinds of people. It's really like the Lisa style.

Then he also didn't bother with his secretary and led Lisa to his office room. Before Zhi Shu could say anything, he pushed the door open and entered. But he only took a few steps in office when he froze when he saw the person inside his office.

It was Kim Nancy.

His face darkened. He got nervous at the same time. He doesn't want Lisa to misunderstand him. He worriedly looked at her.

Her face was blank. She was looking at the girl in front of her with a straight face directly into her eyes. He doesn't know what she is thinking, but one thing he was sure of is that she was angry.

When Nancy heard the door opening, she straightened her clothes and came in front of his office desk to greet him. When he entered the room, she greeted him with her best smile. But her smile froze when she saw Kim Lisa with him. Her facial expressions became uglier than crying.

But soon, she regained her composure and looked at Lisa and smiled at her. She thought that she was her 'Step-sister' and she doesn't need to greet her.

Even if she is the lady boss but she is also her sister.

She looked at Lisa and said, "Elder sister, you're here to accompany Jungkook." she said with a smile.

But immediately froze as she felt chilly gaze upon her. Jungkook was looking at her with a cold face. She didn't realize but she called him 'Jungkook' like she has a very close relationship with her.

Lisa coldly said, "Jungkook?" looking straight into her eyes. Before Jungkook could say anything, Lisa spoke. So he quieted down. He was ready to face her wrath. He was just looking at Kim Nancy, like he was looking at a fool. He knows, Lisa will not leave her.

Nancy guiltily said, "Ahem I .. I mean sir. It's not my intention to call him with name but I mistakenly blurted out. It was a mistake. I am sorry sister. please don't get mad. It was a pure mistake. Please don't misunderstand."

She pretended like it was a mistake. But she deliberately called him with name to make Lisa mad and embarrass herself in front of him and the whole office. Lisa will shout and she will become a victim as it was only a mistake. But Lisa has understood her intentions clearly.

Lisa smiled at her brightly. "Oh, don't be sorry. It's not your mistake. After all, he is your brother in law, so you should be close to him. But I would prefer if you call him brother in law from now on because I am very afraid If people misunderstand your relationship with him." she paused and continued.

"It wouldn't bother him because he has a wife but people will think that you're seducing you're sister's 'husband'. It will only affect your reputation." Lisa said with a bright smile and sounds like she truly cares about Nancy's image that's why she is advising her. Her smile is so bright that even Nancy was also confused.

When Jungkook heard her, his lips curled up. The word husband from her mouth sounds like honey. He looked at her adoringly.

Upon hearing Lisa's words, Nancy gritted her teeth in anger but tried hard to maintain a smile on her face.

Lisa thought, 'hah. So you're trying to play with me. Okay. Then let's play'.