183.Did I get rejected without even professing my love?

As ladies were busy in shopping, Sehun kept looking at the back of Lisa.

Lisa does not need much so she chose a ruby locket and a rosy-colored diamond bangle.

Mother Jeon also brought a pearl necklace and ring for herself while Mrs. Oh also choose earrings and rings for herself as Lisa helped her in choosing this one.

They exited the shop together as Sehun walked behind them.

When they came out of the shop, Mrs. Oh spoke to Lisa, "Lisa, why don't you accompany us for a dinner. It's my birthday today, and his father is also busy with his work. So it's only us for dinner."

"It will be good if you and Mother Jeon could join us for dinner. It will be boring with him alone," she said while looking at Sehun and asking Lisa to agree with her request.

Lisa looked at Mrs. Oh with surprise, "It's your birthday? You should have told me, I wouldn't have let you pay at the shop then." she said while feeling apologetic.

If she has known that it was Mrs. Oh's birthday then she would' have bought her accessories for her as a gift.

Mrs. Oh smiled at Lisa seeing her concern, "Oh, forget about ceremonies. It would be good if you could accompany us for dinner."

Sehun looked at his mother with a pleased expression.

Lisa looked at Mother Jeon who seem to be troubled.

Before Lisa could agree to Mrs. Oh's request, Mother Jeon interrupted and said, "Aiya. Mrs. Oh let me accompany you for dinner. Lisa has to go, Liwie is coming to pick her up so she won't be able to accompany you. let me join you if you don't mind." she said while smiling.

She passed Lisa and went to Mrs. Oh and held her by the arm.

Mrs. Oh seemed troubled as she looked at Mother Jeon.

"Eh? Jungkook is coming? Then he can also join us. It will be better this way." she said bloomingly.

Sehun who was standing at the side, his face darkened. He still doesn't know who is this Jungkook and how is he related to Lisa?

But he figured out that the relationship between them is not simple. He thought that he must be her boyfriend and at most her fiance.

It was enough to ruin his mood.

"Yes, Mother. Jungkook can also join us. After all, it's aunty's birthday. We should celebrate it." Lisa backed Mrs. Oh's words.

Mrs. Oh smiled when she heard aunty from Lisa. She has told Lisa to call her aunty as Mrs. Oh sounds so distant.

Mother Jeon hit Mrs. Oh with her elbow as if signaling her to not let Lisa join them.

Mrs. Oh held her arm in pain as she looked at Mother Jeon in confusing. When she saw her wink at her and shook her head as if saying something.

Mrs. Oh thought for a while and her eye grew wide as she looked at her back as if understanding her meaning.

Mother Jeon looked at her eyes and nodded.

Then Mrs. Oh looked at Lisa and said, "Erm. Lisa, you should go with Jungkook. I will go with your Mother for dinner. What will you do in the middle of elders. Go and have fun." she laughed awkwardly.

Mother Jeon has planned for Jungkook and Lisa to get some alone time and let them hang out. She doesn't want to ruin her plan.

She has to do some efforts if she wanted a grandchild for herself soon.

Lisa looked at them in trouble and blinks her eyes.

Before she could say anything, Mother Jeon said, "Right. Lisa see Jungkook is calling. He must have reached here. You go and shop with him. And weren't you telling me that you need to shop for him too. Go and have fun. And I will take Mrs. Oh for a dinner." she said while showing her phone to Lisa.

Sehun was looking at the situation that was unfolding in front of him.

He could not handle the curiosity anymore and spoke, "Mom, who is this Jungkook and why are you so adamant about sending Lisa with him?"

When everyone heard his words, all the gazes turned to him.

Mother Jeon's face darkened when she heard him calling Lisa like this as he was close to her.

Lisa was also surprised at his words.

Mrs. Oh awkwardly smile as she also felt that Sehun's words were rude.

Before she could say anything, she heard Lisa spoke, "He is my husband, Jeon Jungkook." she said with a straight face.

Lisa wanted to hide their relationship in front of others but as Mrs. Oh knows so it would be useless to hide this from him.

"But I wish if you can keep this a secret. I don't want people to about my relationship with him as I am going to enter into an entertainment industry and like you, I also want to achieve something on my own. Not just because I am Jungkook's wife. So I hope you can understand." she said with a straight face.

It would be better if he could keep this a secret. So she told him directly. She thought there is no use of hiding all this from him.

Whereas Sehun stood frozen on the spot when he heard that she was married. How could she get married?

'I was searching for her for so long but when I met her, she was married?' he sarcastically laughed at his fate.

At this time, he realized why people say that timing is most important when it comes to love. He was the first one who met her but someone else got her.

She doesn't even remember him? He was like a lost memory to her.

Lisa looked at him and wondered about his peculiar behavior.

'Why was he so shocked to hear that I am married? Does he know me?' she couldn't figure out the reason behind his strange behavior.

Before she could say anything further to him, a hand came from behind and held her by the waist.

Surprised, she turned and saw Jungkook standing beside her, who casually held her by the waist.

He greeted Mrs. Oh and looked towards Sehun and nodded at him in greeting.

Sehun 's expression went sour, seeing his hand on her waist and the way he was looking at her.

He should be the one beside her, but it was someone else besides her. His palms turned into fists as he calmed her emotions.

He looked at his mother and said, "Mom, I need to go somewhere else. I will send you a car, you can come after having dinner with Mrs. Jeon" he told his mother in a heavy voice.

Mrs. Oh looked at Sehun and wondered why he was acting so strange. She didn't ask further and said, "Okay".

Liwie looked at Sehun and said, "Don't worry. Our driver will drop her home after dinner."

Sehun turned to him and said expressionlessly, "Then I will leave it to you."

After that, he turned around and went towards the elevator without waiting for anyone.

In the elevator, he looked at his reflection in the mirror and laughed scornfully.

"So, in the end, I wasn't even able to express my feeling to her. Wow," he mumbled while looking at his reflection.

"Did I get rejected without even confessing my love for her? I waited all these years just to make myself capable of her, and in the end, someone else married her. Hah" he mocked at his fate.