178.That girl is a vixen

After the authentic lunch, everyone moved to the living room where they were having tea to digest the food.

In the living room, Lisa asked Mother Jeon, "Mother, is it fine for brother to accompany us for the shopping? I mean he is a celebrity and it might not be a good idea for him to go such a crowded place." she asked worriedly.

When Mother Jeon heard about it, she realized that she indeed forgot that her son was a celebrity and its not suitable for him to go to the mall with them.

Because he will attract the attention of many people and then they won't be able to shop properly or it might create scandals.

Mother Jeon looked at Taehyung worriedly and waiting for him to say something.

Taehyung who was drinking his chocolate shake as he was not much fond of tea, looked up at his mother and said, "It's okay. I can go. I will use a disguise, there won't be any problem." he said casually.

Mother Jeon relaxed hearing his words.

Because it's not always that he accompany her to somewhere, and she wants to spend time with her son too.

But Lisa was still worried about going shopping with him. She could only sigh and hope that her shopping plan won't be ruined in the end.

She took a sip of her tea when her phone rang.

She looked at the name on the screen. Her eyebrows raised in surprise.

It was Seulgi.

She was going to stand up and wanted to pick the call somewhere else as she does not want to disturb everyone.

But Mother Jeon gestured her to pick up the call while sitting.

She smiled and swiped right on her phone.

"Hello." Lisa spoke as soon she picked up the call.

"Ms. Lisa, Seulgi this side. I called you to ask when you will be free to sign the contract. You remember right?"

"Yes. I remember. You said that you will sign me under Global World if I pass the audition." Lisa smiled.

"That's right. I knew that you would pass the audition and my senses were right. Congratulations on that. "

"Thank You. I should give you the credit for it. If not for you, I wouldn't have thought about giving it a chance. "

"No no. It's all because you're talented. Okay, now let's talk about the contract. I have the contract ready, will you be fine tomorrow for signing? "

Lisa thought for a while and spoke, "Okay. I am fine with it. "

"Then that's final. Come to my office at 11 am and then we can discuss the contract and then you can sign it. "

"Okay. I'll be at the time. "

"Then I'll send you the soft copy of the contract for you to read and then you can tell if you want to add something." At that time, someone knocked on Seulgi's office door, she looked up and it was Momo on the door.

She signaled her to come in while talking on the phone with Lisa.

"Lisa I have to hang up now, Later I'll send you the soft copy of the contract through the mail. Read it thoroughly. See you tomorrow. Bye." Seulgi said before hanging up the phone.

"Okay. Bye. " Lisa said and hang up the phone.

When the call ended Lisa looked up and saw everyone's curious gazes.

"Was it Seulgi? What did she say? " it was Taehyung who asked this question.

"She asked me to come tomorrow and sign the contract. So after signing the contract, I would officially be the artist under Global World," she said with a smile.