177.Stay here for a few days

Panicked Jeongguk hurriedly called Minho in.

"Minho. Hurry and call the doctor here." He said while carrying Lalisa on the bed.

As he placed her on the bed, her body went stiff hearing his words.

'Doctor? Why Doctor? If the doctor came then my plan would fail. He will know that I am just pretending.'

Minho who hurriedly entered into the room, looked at Jeongguk and saw the fainted Lalisa on the bed.

Though he didn't know what had happened but he nodded and turned to go out and call for the doctor, but at that time Lalisa could not help but opens her eyes and tugged at his hand and said, "Gguk. I am fine."

She wanted to pretend to be faint for more time but if she continued this act then she will definitely be caught.

Jeongguk froze when he heard her words.

'Gguk? She called me Gguk?'

Lalisa didn't even realize what she said.

Jeongguk got out of his trance and touched her face lightly and said," You woke up? I was so worried when you fainted."

She looked at him and smiled dryly.

'Yeah. I had to wake up . Otherwise you have waken up all the doctors in the city.'

"Yes. Don't worry. I am feeling better. I am sorry that I made you worried."

"No no. You just wait, let me call the doctor. You need to get checked that why did you faint."

She hurriedly spoke, "No. I am absolutely fine. I..am just a little tired. After getting the rest, I will be fine. Don't worry."

'What is the relationship between the doctor and him? I need to check who the hell this doctor is that he always wanted to call.'

Jeongguk looked at her with worry in his eyes, "Okay. I will not call the doctor now. But you have to get a check-up tomorrow. Because it's not normal that you fainted due to dizziness. You just woke up from the coma, we need to be careful with your health."

She helplessly looked at him and nodded.

'At least it was better than to call the doctor now.'

Jeongguk caress her hair and properly tucked her in the blanket. Then he turns towards Minho and said, "You can go now. And remember to call the doctor first thing in the morning. Also, I am staying here for the night, you can go for now."

He said casually.

'How could he leave her alone when she was this sick.'

Whereas Lalisa's eyes widened in shock, "What? Why? I am fine now and awake. So you should go back to your room and rest. I will also sleep. " she tried to chid him.

He looked at her and said sternly, "I am staying here tonight. How can I leave you in this condition? Don't think too much just rest. " he patted her forehead.

'As if you didn't leave me before when I am sick?' she scoffed inwardly.

Jeon Mansion.

After Lisa and Mother Jeon was done preparing the lunch, they went outside the kitchen while servants were placing the dishes on the table.

When they came out of the kitchen, they saw Father Jeon and Grandfather in the living room as they were talking about something.

They both approached them and Mother Jeon asked, "What are you talking about?" as she sat on the couch.

Lisa also sat beside her.

Father Jeon smiled at Lisa and said, "We were talking about Lisa and Jungkook."

Hearing this, Lisa raised her eyebrows in surprise.

Mother Jeon hurriedly asked,"What about them?"

"We were talking that they should stay here with us for a few days. Because with Lisa in the house, this Mansion does looks like a house. We were talking about that we should ask them about it." Grandfather spoke while grinning.

Father Jeon nodded in agreement.

"Yes. Lisa. You tell us. Do you have any problem if you were to stay here with us for a few days? " Mother Jeon turned to look at her.

She really wanted to spend more time with her. She never experienced this mother and daughter-in-law kind of bond, as her mother in law also passed away early.

So she wanted to pour all her affection to her daughter in law. She wanted to bond with her before but at that time Lisa was quite aloof with them and couldn't adjust to their family.

But now their relationship has improved a lot.

And she always wanted a daughter for her but she got two sons and both are very busy to accompany her and chat with her. Moreover, daughters are more filial than sons. They don't leave their parents like sons who get detached from them after growing up.

Lisa smiled at Chaerin and said, "Mother I don't have any issues. If Jungkook is fine then I also don't have any other problems."

'How could she have any problem? She also liked to spend time with the family rather than staying at the empty villa. Moreover, her movie also has time to start, so she can relax for the time being.'

Mother Jeon smiled hearing her reply and boomingly said, "Then it's final. You both are living here. You asked Jungkook to come here directly from the office. Now he has no choice." she told father Jeon dominantly.

Father Jeon shook his head helplessly, and spoke, "Alright. I'll ask him to come directly from the office."

"Ah, I forgot. The lunch is ready. Let's go to the dining room to eat. I am sure today's lunch gonna be best as Ming and I have made it. Hehe." Mother Jeon stood up excitedly while clapping her hands.

Father Jeon and Grandfather also stood up.

Mother Jeon has already asked the servant to call Taehyung downstairs for the Lunch.

When they reached the dining table, the servants have already prepared the table for them.

By now, Jeon Taehyung also reached the dining room.

As they settled on their seats, Mother Jeon excitedly said "I was so surprised while cooking. Lisa is really a great cook. Her cooking style is very different from me but she cooks food more delicious than me. "

"Lisa I never knew that you were such a good cook. I am so proud of you," she said while patting Lisa's back.

Lisa smiled shyly.

Taehyung who was sitting across Lisa could not restrain more and took a bite of the dumplings first. He was hungry as his stomach was growling loudly and here they are chit-chatting at the dining table.

His appetite elated because of the pleasing and rich aroma of the food.

Grandfather looked at Jeon Taehyung eating hungrily and happily and chuckled.

"Let's dig in," he said to everyone ignoring Taehyung who was already eating.