176.I did not come naked outside.

Lalisa went into the blanket after changing. She thought that by now Jeongguk must've left.

She closed her eyes and tries to sleep but for some reason, she couldn't sleep.

She changes sides and after a few minutes later when she couldn't sleep, she sat up on the bed and sighed heavily.

She looked towards the door and decided to check outside.

'He must've left by now right? Because it does not make sense for me to wait outside. I am doing this because I worry about him or something.'

'I am just doing it as an act of humanity towards another human. Yes. It's because I am a magnanimous person, I couldn't help but worry about the other person. '

She sheepishly walked towards the door, trying to convince herself inwardly.

When she reached the door, she carefully opened it and peeked outside from the small gap between the door.

She rolled her eyes in amusement when she saw Jeongguk standing there.

She was surprised because she never expected that he will wait for her outside for so long.

She has assumed that he must have left by now, because it doesn't make sense that he, the Emperor of Jeong Dynasty would wait for her outside her room.

She felt bad seeing her standing outside for long. And he didn't even knock on the door or something.

If he had done that he wouldn't have to wait for so long.

Suddenly Jeongguk whose back was facing her, turned around and saw her peeking out and their eyes met.

She was startled for a moment.

She suddenly opened the door to face him bravely. She doesn't want to hide her embarrassment by hiding behind the door or acting coy.

That's not her style. So she faced him bravely.

And she was just being worried about him so there is nothing to be embarrassed about it.

Though she can't hide the fact that she felt some tingling in her heart when she saw him waiting so diligently.

Jeongguk was startled when she suddenly pulled open the door.

His eyes darkened as she stepped out of her room in the middle of the night in her.. Nightdress?

Though the nightdress was a set of white-colored cotton pajamas but it is still not dignified enough to come outside wearing this.

There are other men and guards, so how could he bear to let them see her in her nightdress?

His eyes darkened. The atmosphere around him became chilly and he turned his head and glared at the guards and Minho.

They immediately understood his meaning and turned their backs at Lalisa.

Lalisa: " - _-"

She has no idea why they were behaving like this. For her, this dress was too conservative and 'dignified ' enough to come outside.

In the 21st century, she used to wear shorts and short dresses and here she has to wear a full sleeve pajama set.

But they are behaving like she was standing naked in front of them.

'These people are so weird.'

Jeongguk looked at her, his eyes faltered a bit seeing her in her pajamas. She was even looking beautiful and charming in these pajamas as well.

He could see her arms as she had pulled her sleeves over and her hair was folded in a bun making her neckline look beautiful and alluring.

She hasn't tied the upper ribbon of her pajama top, which made her collarbone into his sight.

He could see her white and beautiful collarbone.

His eyes darkened at the thought that other people also witnessed her looking like this.

He immediately held her wrist and pulled her inside the room and shutting the door behind him.

This action of him caught her off guard.

Before she could say anything she was pulled inside by him.

When she got her senses back, she was inside the room and he was still pulling her hand tightly.

Her temper rose and she gathered her all energy and forcefully, got out of his grip.

Jeongguk was stunned as she forcefully swung his hand in air.

He just wanted to pull her inside the room, and he tried to control his power and tried not to hurt her.

But when he looked at her, she was roaring in anger.

"How dare you pull me like this? And what do you want exactly?" she couldn't understand that one moment this man was so gentleman and another moment he became so blank and cold.

He stared at her and her rose anger. He realized that he shouldn't have hurt her.

Though he reduced his power while holding her but he shouldn't have dragged in like this.

He looked at her and didn't get any words to say.

He looked at her and said, "I... I just wanted to pull you in. How could you come outside while wearing these clothes? Don't you know the palace etiquettes?" he spoke rather coldly.

He wanted to calm down but he cannot accept that she came outside in nightdress.

She froze for a moment.

'Oh. Palace etiquettes? I forgot that there is such a thing here. But does this mean that he can drag me like this?'

Her eyes darkened at this thought.

"What palace etiquettes? Don't forget that I lost my memories and I did not come naked outside, so how could you behave so childishly?"

She retorted his words.

His eyes darkened hearing her words.

"What did you say? Come again?"

'How could she think about coming naked outside? What kind of crude language is this? How could she say something so shameless?'

She looked at him and blinked her eyes. She said too much.

She sighed and tried to figure out how to tone down the situation. Because if this stirred up then it will not be good for her.

She can't possibly fight with her only supporting hand in this world.

But she couldn't back out either.

'Should I try to cry and make him apologize? But that's to clique and more than that how can I cry for a man? That's too much.'

'I know what to do'.

She suddenly looked at him with blank eyes and suddenly started panting. She started breathing heavily.

Jeongguk was startled seeing her breathing heavily.

Before he could understand anything, she fainted. He held her to prevent her from fall.

He panicked seeing her in this state.

He sat on the ground while holding her and patter her face gently, "Lalisa. Lalisa? Wake up. Don't scare me like this."

'Damn it. Don't hit me so hard.' Lalisa was pretending to faint. She could not say sorry for the thing that she didn't do wrong.

And she knows that it's not her world and debating on this topic will only lead to further argument and fights.

So she decided to put a stop in this drama by fainting. It will be beneficial to her as he would not dare to agitate her in the future.

And she doesn't need to bow down in front of him either.

'Is it too petty of me to behave this way? But he was the one who behaved that way first.' she tried to reason with her conscience while pretending to have fainted in his embrace.