175.Do you want me to change in front of you?

Seeing everyone's reaction Lisa felt happy and warm.

'This family is a true Jewel. '

Both Lisa and Mother Jeon kept chatting for long. The man in the room dissipated after a while to give them some privacy.

Then Mother Jeon leans towards Lisa and asked in a low voice, "Lisa, is there any good news? Are you planning for a kid? Your relationship seems to improve a lot. So having a child wouldn't be a problem."

She said as her face was beaming with happiness. She wanted to play with her grandchildren.

All of her friends became grandma by now but she doesn't have anyone to call her grandma. She felt upset about it.

She also wanted to have grandchildren that will her call grandma and she would pamper them, spoil them. It would be the happiest moment for her when she will become a grandma.

Lisa awkwardly looked at Mother Jeon, "Mother it's not like that. It's just...we... Mother let's talk about it later. It's almost lunchtime. Tell me what do you want to eat for lunch. I will cook for everyone."

She tried to change the topic as it will not be right to explain to her that they didn't even do anything yet. How could she have good news?

Mother Jeon noticed that she was embarrassed to talk about it. She sighed inwardly thinking that she may not get to be a grandma soon. But she was happy that their relationship was improving.

Mother Jeon looked at her and hurriedly said, "Why would you cook? I have invited you to celebrate your passing the audition. So I will cook for you. You wait here and watch TV, I go to cook for lunch." Lisa was successful in changing the topic.

What she doesn't know was that it was Mother Jeon who played along with her.

Lisa smiled at Mother Jeon and said, "Then let me at least help you. I won't be comfortable here watching tv while you're working in the kitchen. Let's do it together. "

Mother Jeon looked at her caring gesture and smiled, "Okay. Let's do it together."

They went into the kitchen to cook a sumptuous lunch for everyone.

When grandfather and Father Jeon came into the living room, they found it empty. But when they heard the sound of chatting and laughing from the kitchen, they looked at each other and smiled.

Now the Jeon Mansion looked like a Home.

Otherwise, Taehyung was always out for work, Father Jeon also accompanied Jungkook at office or he was in his study all the time. And for Grandfather Jeon he just roams around the house to somehow spend his time.

But with Lisa at the Mansion, it looks like a real home.

Jeong Dynasty

Lalisa who was sitting on Jeongguk's lap earlier jumped out of it and glared at him.

'He is such a pervert. Saying for a minute he hugged me for more than 10 minutes. Though I don't have a watch, but I am pretty sure, it would be something like this.'

'By the way, why the hell there is no watch? How do they decide their work timings or schedule? Weird.' she wondered.

She couldn't believe that these people are living their life fine without any facilities, or appliances that she thought she couldn't live without them.

Jeongguk looked at her in amusement. She seems to be in thought, but she didn't realized that she had unconsciously loosened her grip on her robe, which made her cleavage to show.

His eyes darkened at this sight. Her milky white skin was showing. He wanted to turn his head away as a gentleman but couldn't do so.

For some reason, his eyes glued to her chest area and staring at it like looking at his prey.