165.A glass of Milk

Jeong Dynasty.

After the banquet, Lalisa was tired by all the greetings and smiling all day long.

It was so hard for her to smile all the time at all those people, whom she doesn't even know.

And the women mostly shows her attitude and behave like she has taken something from them.

She can't understand what was their problem? Some people just hate others for no reason.

After being working the whole day, she was hell tired.

For her, it was like a work. In the morning she was learning palace etiquette for the banquet and at night, she was putting her learning in practice.

She returned with Minnie to her chamber after the performance.

Though the banquet didn't ended yet as there were some other performances and they have to meet some other important guests.

But she excused herself from the further drama by pretended to be tired and dizzy.

Jeongguk wanted to personally come with her and wanted to call the ' doctor' for her but she denied him and went back to Minnie.

She just cannot understand the relationship between him and the doctor.

When she entered the Chamber, she clumsily tossed her shoes in different corners of her room and walked lazily towards her bed.

As she reached her bed, which was in the center of the inner Chamber and had a beautiful canopy covered by white-colored cloth over it, giving it a princess bed look.

Though it's for the Empress.

But the favorite thing in this chamber of Lalisa, is the bed.

She spends most of her time on it.

So when she entered her room, she went over it hurriedly throwing her shoes here and there. She jumped and thrown her lifeless body on the bed.

She fell on her back on the bed and stared at the center of the canopy over her bed.

She just randomly stared at it without any thoughts. She was too tired to think about anything right now.

Whereas Minnie was picking up the shoes that see has thrown here and there.

After picking up the shoes, she looked at Lalisa and sighed.

As she was looking at Lalisa, she heard a knock on the door.

She looked at the door, and asked without opening it, "Who is it?"

The voice comes from the other side of the door, "It's us. We brought milk for the Miss."

It was the two maids of Lalisa appointed by Jeongguk.

Lalisa raised her eyebrows when she heard their voice and turned to look towards the door, while Minnie went over and opened the door.

The girls entered the room and came towards Lalisa.

Seeing the glass of Milk in their hands, Lalisa sat up on the bed and looked at them lazily.

"Why did you bring this milk? I never asked for this?" Lalisa asked them while frowning at the glass of milk.

She never liked milk from her childhood especially the plain milk.

Her mother will always run behind her with a glass of milk in her hands, but she never drinks it.

She doesn't like its smell.