81.This hooligan is only for you.

Jeon Villa

The next morning, when Kim Lisa woke up, she had a headache due to hangover. She realized that alcohol can give us momentary pleasure but it also comes with a great deal of pain. When she had that thought, he said to herself, "This hangover has turned me into a philosopher" while supporting her head on her hand and using it to put it on her chin, while having all these philosophical thoughts.

As she has taken a hangover drink last night and also had a shower, she was feeling much better. Because it was her first time to drink liquor, her condition was really bad. But because of that drink, her headache was not as bad, according to her tolerance.

She slipped out of her bed and went to the bathroom to get ready.

When she opened the door of her room after getting ready, she screamed in fright.

"Ahhhhh"

As she opened the, she saw Jungkook outside her door. She jumped in fright as she has not expected for him to be there. She said, "What are you doing here, like this." she asked while patting her chest to calm down.

'Woah, she almost had a heart attack.'

Hearing her words, he furrowed his brows, and said, "I just wanted to check on you, if you're all right. As you have drunk so much last night, I was wondering if you were crying because of hangover, but here you are accusing me to scare you. Hah." he snorted coldly.

He came here to check if she is fine. Or if she needs medicine but here she was behaving so rudely. 'this girl, does not care about others' good intentions. Hmph.'

When she heard his words, she felt slightly guilty. He came here because he was worried about her but she treated him like this. And seeing his face, she understood that he was angry. So she tried to pacify him, "Ahm, it's not like that. It's just that I got scared when I saw you as soon as I open the door. I am sorry." she said in a low voice. When she completed her words, she cutely pouted her lips and blinked her eyes, asking for forgiveness.

When he saw her cute face, his face got red. He thought, "from when this girl became an expert in 'aegyo'."

Suddenly, his heart started beating faster, he kept his hand on his heart to calm down. His hands got sweaty and face got red. To hide his embarrassment, he turned his head away.

When he looked away, Lisa thought he was angry so she held onto his arm and cutely said, "I said I am sorry. Don't be angry. Okay?"

She doesn't want to fight in the early morning and moreover, it was her fault, so she didn't back away from apologizing.

When Jungkook heard her apologizing again, his lips curled up. He just wanted to hide his embarrassment but she misunderstood him. He also doesn't want to correct her, because he likes this treatment.

Then he calmed himself and forgive her. Then they went downstairs together for breakfast. When they sat on the dining table, the servant served the dishes, and Lisa was given hangover soup first which was specially prepared by Jungkook. He had ordered the kitchen staff to prepare hangover soup for her.

When she drank the soup, she felt much better. Her stomach felt better and her headache also subsided. While she was enjoying her breakfast, someone was looking at her affectionately.

He thought to himself, I had seen so many girls who always try to control their appetite in front of him or pretend to be elegant and well mannered in front of him. But Lisa doesn't reduce her appetite neither pretend to be elegant while eating.

Instead, she was elegant, not only while eating but her every action shows elegance. Her actions were smooth and beautiful. He has never seen someone eating so elegantly. It was very different from before.

Because they had eaten together a few times in the past, and she was used to eating like gusto but she was never elegant. It was not well mannered at all, nor she ever tried to pretend.

She had lived abroad for around 7 years but in those years she didn't learn table Manners. It's not like she can't do, it just she always uses her table manners only when she was out partying or banquets, otherwise, she was a very down to earth girl, who has a big appetite.

It's not like that he hates her seeing her eating like this, instead, he was happy that at least she does not pretend like others. But that Kim Lisa has such a foul mouth. Whenever he tried to talk to her it becomes a fight.

When Kim Lisa, noticed his gaze on her, she paused in her actions and looked up at him and blinked.

He looked at her pouty lips and her mouth which was filled with food. He chuckled. Then his gaze went onto the sauce on the corner of her lips. How he wanted to lick that sauce and taste her lips. He instinctively licked his lips and swallowed his saliva.

'This woman was seducing him in the morning.' he can't look away from her mouth. Seeing him quiet, Lisa was confused. 'what does he want?'

He stood up and bend towards her, at his actions Lisa was confused and backed away instinctively and her back was against the chair's head. She can't go further.

He bends towards her, she could feel his breath which was coming to her, it created a tingling sensation in her nose. Her heartbeat fastened, she controlled her breath. She was nervous.

He came closer and closer. Then he went towards her lips and suddenly shifted to the corner of her lips, and licked the sauce over it. His action, make her shudder and she clutched on the edge of chair tighter.

After licking the sauce on her face, he went back to his position and started eating like nothing happened.

Lisa was still in a daze. She was frozen. When she came out of her stupor, she shot him an angry look. But he ignored her and continued eating his breakfast.

She whispered, "This hooligan".

Jungkook heard her words and almost chocked on his food due to laughter. Then he looked at her and grinned. And shamelessly said, "This hooligan is only for you Madam."